Prolonged 3

With the death of Ivaraj and veldanava they grieved for their loss. Not being able to hold their anger some of them started throwing projectiles at the endless void.
Each power in that attack was enough to affect reality itself not even space time was spared thanks to the power they gain after killing those two dragons they achieve more power but that was all pointless.
There was no point in this victory anymore as the cardinal world was destroyed so they only killed velda and ivaraj to ease their anger but that wasn't enough.
Some were raging and some were mourning with sadness despair and hopelessness they asked themselves what use is their power if they have no purpose if they have no one to protect.
Feldway was in absolute despair and regret not only did he cause so much sorrow he even killed the soulless body of his creator that he raised.

author:
(If your asking how guy diablo dino and feldway are alive without the great spirits well they surpassed veldanava so yeah they don't need it anymore)

Slowly but surely they all calm down
Darkened faces.
Ciel Michael and chronoa was trying to find a way to solve this but all was invain without any origin/source/ and essence it was all hopeless there was no way to recreate the cardinal world and revive the people in it
"there people" in it.
Some was thinking of ending there own existence but they were reminded of the sacrifice of there families and friends.
If they take their own life now then the sacrifice was wasted which they could not accept.
While this was happening Feldway was in deep though.

Feldway:
(There has to be a way right with this amount of power and 20 people nonetheless there should be)

He was trying to correct his mistake and redeem himself he was even prepared to sacrifice his own existence.

Feldway:
(Didn't that ivaraj said something about taking veldanavas power and somehow reviving those he killed)

He remembered Ivaraj's words ehich was the keypoint in saving the cardinal world.

Feldway:
(No its impossible without any trace of origin/source and essence then.. wait it doesn't have to be there even if it's erased if one could beute force the very essence of reality making that reality and event nonexistent then it would look as if it never happened.
We still have a chance!!)

Author:(so think of it like this.
If reality was like a layer then certain events would make another layer think of it like how a gacha video was created ny stacking screenshots.
Then they just need to erase that event to reset the fragment of time itself)

Feldway was happy knowing he found a way to fix all of this but the amount of power required would be absolute afterall its not simple reality manipulate or time erasure but the very fabric of reality that has been destroyed will be undone by erasing the layer of event.

Feldway:
(But it doesn't matter as long as we fix this mess i don't mind being erased from reality in order to redeem my self. but by erasing the events that happened earlier would result in Ivaraj's death being erased as well...
No it doesn't matter as long as we get back and redo all this and avoid his release then we are good)

Michael saw the face of his friend he was surprised since he was so depressed earlier and now his which means he found a way happy so he asked.

Michael:
"Feldway by the way you're smiling did you perhaps find a way?"

Everyone hearing this was surprised and looked at him in hope that there is still a way to save their world and people.

Feldway:
"My friend i know i have made the biggest mistake of my life that is why i will make up for it"

This surprised those who know Feldway.

Rimuru:
"Th-then is there a way feldway"

Feldway:
"Yes but I don't know if it will work"