chapter 5

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
..................................................

Hakuro:
"S-so my Lord why did you call for me?"
'nervous'

Rimuru/Luminous:
'grin'

Currently hakuro is inside a tent with Rimuru and luminous together with the chief and the new predecessors of the Valkyrie and shadow race.

Luminous:
"Ohh hakuro don't be nervous"
'grin'

Rimuru:
"Yeah we are only want what's best for our beloved subordinate right lumi chan?"
'grin'

Luminous:
"Of course dear"
'grin'

Now hakuro was sweating, while hitoshi and homura is amused.

Homura and hakuro are old friends, homura had trained together with his grandfather.

Hitoshi also sees hakuro as a friend but he is his teacher.

Remembering all his hardships and suffering under this sword instructor he wants to get back at him.

Hakuro:
"H-hoh oho th-there is no need for such my lord and lady, this old ma... I mean young swordsman will follow the path of the sword till the end..."
'sweating'

Rimuru:
"That is not good, as my subordinate i want to see you be happy and such you must live with a partner in life right wife?"

Luminous:
"Of course as you say dear, so hakuro let us go and search for your partner in life"

Both are enjoying this, hakuro is known to be a demon instructor he was feard by many swordsmen and those under him, and seeing him like this is refreshing.

Hitoshi and homura couldn't help but grin, they are trying to prevent there laugh's.

Hitoshi:
"He-he is right you should find your partner, especially now that you became younger pfft"

Homura:
"Kuhku, you should be grateful for our lord's gift puha pfft"

Hakuro meanwhile had a thickmark on his forehead.

And his aura leaked.

The father and son were sweating.

Hakuro:
"I see, you are right hitoshi I've become younger as such i can once again train you both"

Now both trembled.

Meanwhile the new predecessors looked at the two in pity, they also felt the hellish training under hakuro.

Later.

Hitoshi:
"So my lord you will go to kusha mountains?"

Rimuru:
"Yes"

Homura:
"Then please bring someone to accompany the you and lady luminous, i know you are powerful but as your subordinates we have a duty to protect you"