Prolonged 2

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
|voice of the world|
....................................................

It was a mess everything was wiped out of existence the whole cardinal world is gone the very system which is {TVOTW} is gone the Tensura universe is in the verge of collapsing nothing was spared by the attack of the creator and destroyer dragons there power showed no bounds as they further ascend to another level of power.
The creators power was already a prime state and for some reason the destruction of all creation evolved him further.
The world destroying dragon also obtained a power up as he surpassed the creators former prime power he rejoiced at hes new profound power feeling invincible little did they know that the battle has yet to end.
20 beings we're inside a dome raging in fury as they witness the destruction of their world and death of their loved ones this of course influenced their evolution as their restrictions which is the system is gone resulting in their monstrous power up.
Their restraints were slowly losing up and the 2 dragons would be targeted by their fury.

Guy:
"This-this this can't be happening Rain mesiry"

The lord of darkness grumbles as his deep anger rises

Rimuru:
"No why did this happen"

The others are either mourning or burning with absolute anger.

Veldora Shaking with anger:
(This cant be happening the cardinal world is destroyed does this mean she is also gone. I-i tried to get her soul but i wasn't fast enough DAAMNIT!!!)

Velgrynd who saw veldora was stunned not knowing the reason behind his brothers fury she knows he would be angry about the drestruction of the cardinal world but there is sorrow and sadness like he lost a loved one.

Velgrynd:
(don't tell me he left someone he dearly loved back in the cardinal world...)

While velgrynd was comforting a sad veldora a certain someone was watching.

Ramiris:
(Wa-wait so she is de-dead... I have always been jealous of her but even then, she is my best friend, i promised her that i would never get in the way of there relationship.. But why did she told me to take care of him before this battle, I should have forced her in Rimuru's imaginaty space, now she's dead and veldora is sad)

She thought with anger, and she goes to comfort veldora.

Author:
(Okay guys I will add her as Veldora second wife)

Velgrynd goes to veldora and gives him a hug while her own anger rises seeing his little brother's sadness.

Velzard:
"That fake destroyed my brothers world Our world even caused my little brother to lose his beloved..and even killed my two best friends rain and mesiry. THEY WILL PAAAY!!!!"

Velzard shouted while tearing up.

Leon:
"No NO NOOO CLAUDIA WHY WHEN I FINALLY FOUND YOU WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME AGAIN IVARAJ AND THAT DAMN FAKE WILL PAAAY!!"

Author:
(So a little info in this au it was Claudia who was Leon's childhood friend and she also travel with chloe and Hinata as a third person the reason she can't go to leon or why Leon can't find her is because of her situation since she is inside Chloe's soul)

Dino:
"THAT BASTARD NOT ONLY DESTROYED MY MASTER'S CREATION HE EVEN KILLED MY PICO AND GRACIA!!!"

Youm:
"Mjurran,mimi NOOO MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER, THOSE TWO BASTARDS IM GONNA KILL THEM"