Chapter 13

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

It has been 35 years since he left, Originally it should have been 10 but things weren't as easy.

Rimuru of course told them about it.

And so he proceeds with his work.

Meanwhile outside.

Ciel:
"Alright, how are the southern part?"

Hitoshi:
"Stable my lady, we haven't taken them in yet but they all have completely submitted"

Zegion:
"East, West, south and North have now been completely controlled, they have all submitted and vowed to serve Meridith"

Ciel:
"Good, it wouldn't be long before Rimuru returns"

Velzard:
"Indeed, how about Milims Territory?"

Testarossa:
"Thankfully everything has now been set, not just her but the rest as well, the Eastern Empire Military is now bigger, her territory now composed of dragons and other types"

Ultima:
"Leon's Territory was quiet, but his Military was also growing behind shadows he has recently started his summonings"

Carrera:
"Dwargons Military has expanded, it now has a Mage corps, Defense corps and other things"

Kageyoshi:
"Sarion Military has also grown, not to mention silvia sama and elalude sama have ascended"

Zelenus:
"Dagruels Army has developed new techniques and fighting styles, other species of Giants have also become more powerful, cyclops and ogres are now within their ranks, not to mention at least 10 of them have become Titans"

Diablo:
"Ruberios Military has also expanded, and Guy has taken all his descendants which numbered more than 40,000,000. His overall numbers of Demons are 10 x of our own"

Ciel:
"I see, Yuuki has made his move as well he has his own Army within the shadows, and you have recruited many mercenaries and Adventurers to work for him"

She turned to homura.

Ciel:
"Now then what about our own?"

Everyone smirked.

Yamamoto:
"All Tengus has completely submitted, A total of 5,298,082M.
1,231,090 has officially joined the Army while 3,038,800 are Mandatory Reserved"

Homura:
"Ogres numbering 4,209,082M has submitted to Meridith, 1,00,289 has joined the army and 2,000,000 are reserved"

Treyni:
"Triants and dryads fully sumbit, numbering 5,000,000 all ready to defend the forest"

Ragnar:
"Goblins numbering 9,092,038M as population and 3,798,983 have joined the military and 4M are reserved"

Kageyoshi:
"1,210,000 has reconstructed Shadow Race 90,882 are born from my Magicules and Blood.
900,000 are Active in service, 100,209 are deserved and still growing"