Chapter 17

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

It's been a Month since the Western kingdoms including a few others had shown hostility to dwargon.

It was tense between them.

Gazel even challenges the other Nations.

Things were heating up.

Meanwhile.

Deep within the forest of Jura, A black haired woman can be seen training another woman with the same black hair but shorter.

???:
"S-sensei how are you so strong?"

Shizue:
"Because I've trained Hinata"

Hinata:
"B-but your strength is too unreasonable"

Shizue:
"Fufufu if you want to survive then this much is necessary, The power of the Demon Lords and True Dragons are on another level you know, i wouldn't even be able to scratch them"

Hinata:
"Yeah you've told me about them but are they really that strong?"

Shizue:
"(Sigh) you are still too ignorant of the term power Hinata, I've already told you that my Master, Leon sama who is part of the 10 great Demon Lords is my teacher and I can't even land a single hit on him while he just looked bored"

By the way the relationship between the two is aken to brother and sister.

Leon also sees her as a sister.

Hinata:
"I-i see"

Shizue:
"I'm a bit troubled though, A war might happen in a few months"

Hinata:
"From what you told me, the king of Dwargon claims that he has power comparable to a true dragon?"

Shizue nods.

Shizue:
"The first reason for the conflict"

Hinata:
"And what does Demon Lord leon have to say about this?"

Shizue:
"He told me that there is Truth in his claims and the Humans are doing something Truly foolish which could wipe out their nation's"

Hinata was shocked.

Hinata:
"I-isnt that bad sensei?!"

Shizue:
"I know Hinata but we can't do anything about it"

Hinata:
"You told me you will be joining the war?"

Shizue nods.

Shizue:
"Lord Leon wants me to Join dwargon as a proxy so an alliance can be made between El dorado and Dwargon"

Hinata:
"But sensei wouldn't it be dangerous?!"

Shizue:
"It is but it's a command from my Master, anyways you don't have to worrry, I'm very capable you know"

Hinata:
"Yes but-"

Shizue:
"Don't worry Hinata nothing will happen to me"