Chapter 8

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

It has been 5 Months since Fenn got released.

Milims Domain.

Milim:
"Sigh, Middray"

Middray:
"Yes Milim sama"

Milim:
"How is our forces?"

Middray:
"By Forces you mean dragon faithful?"

Milim:
(Right we never actually had a formal army)
"Ne midrray what do you say we make an Army"

Middray:
"But don't we already have one milady?"

Milim:
"No i mean an Active one, our fighters are mostly worshippers and none are part of our Military, they just fight to defend"

Middray:
"That is indeed True, it's troubling when we have no actual military powers, that could be seen in the war with the cryptids at that time"

Milim:
"Yes, we had to rely on the harpies and Beastmen, the worst part of it all is the Patrons helping us"

Middray:
"But Milim sama Tempest is our Ally and now also part of your Rule, since you and Rimuru sama are now together"

Milim:
"I understand that but i still want to have my own force so we don't need to rely on him, i understand how much i have been causing trouble for him back then"

Milim had tears flowing down her cheeks.

Middray seeing this felt worried.

Milim:
"How can i proudly call myself his Queen if i couldn't even protect my own land without his assistance, how can i be a Reliable ruler if i dont have the basic requirements for a country"

Milims tears finally fell.

Moddray took a handkerchief then wiped her tears.

Middray:
"Milim sama no one doubts you, not the Dragon faithful, nor Tempest and not Rimuru sama, and you are a reliable Ruler we have all followed you for so long, I have been following you for so long and still here"

Milim looked at Middray, she has looked up to him like her own father.

He was the one who took care of her when she needed it, he was there to help her when no one would, he is the man who loyally followed him throughout the years.

For 2 thousand years he has stayed by her side with absolute loyalty.

Milim turned to her hands then to midrray.

Midrray:
"Even if no one else follow you and believe you milim sama, i will be there, i will stay by your side as your loyal retainer"

Milim:
"... promise?"

Middray:
"Of course"

Truly he is the father figure for her.

As such Milim cliched her fist.

Milim:
"Middra do you vow to serve me for eternity, to follow my Command without any lingering doubt"