Chapter 10

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Near the barren lands a group of heroes can be seen in Camp.

Just average idiots thinking they are Protagonists in a Anime or Manga bullsht being delusional and that sht.

A 'WEAK' 'AVERAGE' 'IGNORANT' 'FOOL' named Kouki nagato who is the supposed leader of the group is a typical stupid piece of sht teenager you could find.

A delusional Fool although that would seem to be the case for awakened individuals or those in the Million EP.

He is at the bare minimum of 300,000EP quite Average😮‍💨.

He thinks he is on top of the world but he is just an ANT solely relying on his Unique skill: Weakness.

A Skill that could temporary weaken people, it could affect those weaker than him and those stronger for a short amount of time.

But besides that he is average, his swordsmanship is bullshit, he is just a foolish good looking individual who was Spoiled by his parents.

In his group there are 10 of them, 2 of which are more Arrogant, Ignorant, Fools.

Similar delusional fools, they are high schoolers who were summoned.

Besides the three mongrels 2 bitches who thinks highly of themselves spoiled bitches.

Just by looking at them the very person that you would think of would be myne(Malty) from the shield Hero.

Oh did I forget to mention they are cowards?.

Doesn't matter they will die anyways.

Now for the actual characters who will have an impact in this story.

Kai A boy who looks quite average but rather Brave, he is also cautious and doesn't fight blindly nor does he looks down on others the opposite of the trash Hero i meantioned earlier.

He is hardworking as well, although he is weak he has a Good set of skills and surprisingly 3 Unique skills, an Anomaly.

Hes rather promising with the sword, he has talent for it.

His unique skills are.

Growth/Mastery/Aegis

For growth and mastery he has abnormal growth in power, even when he is weak he could cover it up with his unique skill, with this he is actually the strongest amongst them but none have knowledge of this in the other group.

Mastery helps him master combat styles and Magic, as such one could see his strength from this.

And finally aegis it is a unique skill similar to Uriel but vastly weaker.

It is a Barier stronger than most which is in the unique level.

Even with this his EP is barely at 80,000 but even then he is a Sage while the others are merely enlightened.