Chapter 1

(Thinking)

"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Now we see 2 people inside the cave, A man with Dark Blue hair and Gold and silver eye's. And a woman with light blue hair and crimson red eyes.

Rimuru:
"Why the hell..."

Ciel:
"Etto... Master it seems like we put too much power into the spell"

Rimuru:
"......"

(We got too excited and put too much power, sigh. But still we got back and 100 years huh, i guess that's not bad, we can prepare more than beforehand, plus we don't have any enemy anymore, now that yuuki and Feldway are on our side, not to mention our current power.
But still why do i feel that, we will have more and stronger opponents in the future.
I mustn't let my guard down, and i must make everyone and their subordinates stronger)

Rimuru thought while pondering, how he should go with his future.

Ciel:
"Hmmm.. master we should probably call the others and have a talk"

Rimuru:
"Your right ciel, it's a good thing everyone is in the same layer, also we were able to connect a stable soul corridor, but let Them process this first, we can call them tomorrow.
For now.... We can both plan our course of actions"

Ciel:
"Yes"

Rimuru:
"Let's go you two"

Chronoa:
"Hai Rimuru sama"

Chloe:
"Yes dear, fufufu"

Rimuru:
"Ma let's see Veldora"

Arriving at Veldora seal.

Rimuru:
"Heh so you hadn't left huh"

Veldora:
"Well i can't just leave right?, So I'll make a parallel existence to stay here, while my real body is out"

Veldora freed himself without destroying the unlimited prison, and left his parallel existence.

Veldora:
"So Rimuru when do we move"

Rimuru:
"Tomorrow we meet with the others"

Meanwhile let's see the reaction of the others.

FROZEN CONTINENT

In the frozen continent we can see a Crimson haired man sitting on his Throne.

Guy:
(What the, we went 100 years back in the past?!, Sigh i guess their is no problem with this, and we have many years to spare..... Not to mention.. i could try and make my move on those two much earlier)

Guy though while thinking about the two Demon maids.

System:
{Making proper preparations is a must, my Lord we could change many future events, it could be good or bad for our future.
But I'll keep every possible outcome in mind to find the most satisfying future for my lord}

Guy:
{I see, that's good}

Author:
(So the systems are nameless when their system talks or give information or status, in their sealed form's, and are weaker, but when the seal is released, they became more like a computer machine that give absolute information in all aspects of concept.
Also they can still talk but with no emotion's, and requires their Master's approval for their actions.
Meaning they can't act on their own, they are basically great sage, but they can't act without permission like what Raphael did to Revive the dead)