2

I wasn't big on loud and tardy environments.I didn't like my train of thought cut off and neither did I enjoy my peace disturbed.

It was safe to say that work had become quite stressful these coming weaks.Examinations were coming up and that meant constant trial and error for my sake.I set up,edit,do my reruns and then realize everything I slaved for was wrong.I redid everything-per counsel orders-and at two in the morning,did I reach final submission.Working like a dead beat dog eventually caused tension that built up in my shoulders,my back felt sixty two years of age and after much consideration,I finally took Googles advice.

How to unwind;go to your nearest club.

I was a twenty five year old woman who never made time for friends-besides Satoru-and hobbies that was quite limited.All I did in my spare time was help the kids spar and so I'd call it a hobby.The stress of this week's examination setup,the counsel busting my ass for being 'too tardy' and the fact that Jujutsu Tech might have a rat infestation only strained my brain even more.

I needed this night out.

Google suggested Daisies.A large building that had an underground club situated beneath.I knew it would be packed given the amount of five star ratings but as I stared at the thick smoke hanging in the air like a misty cloud,bodies on bodies of sweat dancing about the dance floor and the loud booming of music from the speakers,I knew I gave Daisies way to little credit.

I don't know how long I stood at the entrance,aimelessly watching a large group of woman work their way with men.They dressed to impress in skimpy shorts or mid thigh dresses,they looked beautiful with natural styled makeup and thick heels that extenuated their long legs.

The men they held under their thumb couldn't keep their eyes off of them.I knew they felt entertained,their smiles were big and their laughs were loud.They set their woman on their laps,taking in drink after drink while the rest of the world danced vigorously around them.

I looked down at my attire.I must've looked so out of pocket.Jujutsu Tech took up most of my time and though I was heavily invested in school,I've only ever gone out to one of Satoru's houses but we've never done anything more than that for protection purposes.

He was a ladies man,he could get half the girls attention in this club the moment he stepped foot in here.The other half would follow behind like a trail of mice.But I was different,I stood idly by and though my face was masked quite well,I felt awkward.

My pencil skirt fit too tight,two sizes too small and only made me feel more uncomfortable than I already was.The piece of shit was what I wore at a business meeting two years ago and hugged my wide hips together,causing me the inability to breath.This pencil skirt would be the death of me.

I bring my had up to my hair.It was nothing special,my usual thick curls cascaded down my back and over my shoulders,trying to cover up the swell of my full breast.This was the nicest clothes I had fit for the club and as much as I loved this blouse two years ago,I hated it now.

The buttons were ready to pop off,stretching the shirt and causing abit of exposure to my bra but my hair covered up the gaps and as my kitten heels clicked on the ground,I made my way toward an empty bar stool,ignoring the gazes of everyone else around me.

Yep,I was so out of goddamn pocket and regret was all I felt.

What even compelled me to this damn place.The space was too loud and I hated the music they played,men gave me hungry-eyed stares making me wonder if they thought I was easy and everyone else just seemed so wild.

Where was the class in the woman that came to this place.

One of them practically wore a net for an outfit,her nipples barely covered and her intimate part almost showing.What kind of pedastle did they hold themselves to when they looked and acted the way they did.