7

"I asked you a question Satoru," my eyes are wide open,staring at his lean figure that casually nudged the fridge shut with the heel of his boot.He tipped his head back,and although those exotic blues of his were covered with tinted shades,he stared into my eyes from the corner of his as he sprayed whipped cream into his mouth.

He held his stare,mine more alarmed than his own and after afew more chugs of whipped cream,he set the can down onto the counter and licked his lips. "Technically speaking," he begins,wiping the corners of his lips.The corner of his mouth tilted upward into a smirk.I hate it. "You never asked and it was more of a scream."

"All the more reason for you to listen to me you imbecile!" my scream only earned me a playful laugh,his nonchalant figure clad in a white shirt that fit his shoulders perfectly,the dark slacks hugging his not too muscular thighs and a blazer jacket,neatly draped over his shoulder.He held it over with one finger,his hair whisking in his face but only adding to him handsomely.

Satoru Gojo was more than beautiful.He was damn right ethereal and he knew it.

"Tsk.tsk," he shakes his head,pushing himself off of the counter while he speaks.He walked toward me,the same playfulness lingering in his eyes when he tipped his shades off to the bridge of his nose. "You,out of everyone should know I never take orders seriously."

He nears me and I gulp,taking a powerful step backward.The hand on my towel tightens and I gulp,my wide eyes never leaving his.I was naked beneath this white cloth and he was in my apartment.I don't remember ever giving him the passcode to my damn apartment. "Satoru how did you get in here?"

"I have my ways," it was anything but innocent.He moves faster and with every step forward,I take a step backward.

"That's staff confidentiality.How did you get a hold of my file?" His laugh only drums at my ears and I bite my lip anxiously,unable to make of this situation.I knew I'd have to step up soon because being this vulnerable and acting victim infront of Satoru for this long won't get me anywhere.Infact,he'd always hold me down to it.

His eyes rush from my bare legs all the way to my exposed thighs.The short towel just barely covers my pussy and the water droplets rushing down my thighs burns my skin.I hated when he looked at me the way he did,it reminded me so much of him. "I have my ways," he responds and brings his eyes all the way up to my now flushed cheeks and raging chest.

"The passcode," I say and almost yelp when my back hits the pantry door.I take in a large breath,raise my chin and narrow my eyes at the childish grin on his face.It annoyed me that he'd actually have the balls to carry on for this long and although I know it's harmless,I hated it when anyone fucked with me. "How did you get my passcode?"

Satoru chuckles the same time I square my shoulders.I watch him throw his blazer jacket on the counter behind him but I'm quickly brought back to those exotic eyes when his hands slammed on either side of me.My jaw tightens,his face leaning into me and I feel his mint breath fan my face.We were nothing but a hair space away from one another but I schooled my face because this was just one of Satoru Gojo's childish games. "I have my ways [Last Name]."

"Get out of my fucking personal space Gojo," the silence lingers just for a little bit but then my kitchen is filled with his playful laughter.His eyes shut,long and clear eyelashes brush his cheekbones and his smile stretched ever so sweetly.I groan in frustration and push him aside,storming into the living room with embarrassment coursing through me.

"Oh come on [Last Name] don't be that way," I whip my head at him,staring down at him as I stomp up the staircase to change.This was just it with Satoru,he did what ever he pleased and he didn't care how anyone else felt.How we managed to stay friends is beyond me so all I did was flip him the bird. "I hate to see you leave but I love to see you go," he did that thing again.He pulled his shades off,tilt his head slightly and watched me venture upstairs.