4

"Who the hell do you think you are," I hid the shakiness to my voice,trying to mask my inner turmoil by narrowing my eyes at the brute.Although my hands felt clammy,the walls that surrounded me caved in and my only way out was blocked by a broad chest and it had two very erect nipples staring back at me with the same mischief as his own.

I gulped,turning my eyes away from them and stared up at that malicious smirk of his. "You don't know me long enough so how dare you refer to me as such a racist remark."

"Racist?" He laughed to himself and my knees wobbled,the sound so deep and velvety I could no longer stand on my own.I shoved my back further between the space of his fridge and cabinets. "Ya barely know me yet the first thing you did was make remarks on my lifestyle."

I raised a brow and fold my arms,looking him up and down with my face scrunched. "You're accusing me of something I didn't do and using my ethnicity to justify yourself."

"Whatever the princess wants right," he mocked and my eyes turned into much thinner slits the moment I stepped closer toward him.My neck hurt at this point but I could care less,not when he looked down at me as if I was not worth his time.His forest eyes studied me,held an intense stare and I wouldn't back down from that.

"I have a right to my own damn opinion," this makes him roll his eyes but that annoying smirk was what he held. "And don't call me that.Im not your princess," I seeth,more than annoyed with him.

"Or what?" He leaned in much further,towering over my small figure and leaning his hand onto the edge of the fridge.He held up his weight, my back hit the wall with a soft thud and my head was forced backward to stare up at him. "You're gonna run to daddy and tell on me?"

"What?" I snapped at him,mentally scoffing.I was a orphan and didn't have parents and although he brought it up,it wasn't exactly that,that pissed me off.Looking at him brought up an emotion so deep and raw,my body heated up at the thought.The unadulterated aura that surrounded him,called out to me but his eyes stared me down with a intention so bad it became a dangerous attraction.

The cannibalistic way he looked at me caused my toes to curl,the familiar heat spread through my neck and back,all the way to my chest.My heart raced.

He stared at me as if I was edible and I feared that I might like it.

"How long has it been since you've been fucked," the words flew from his mouth and it sounded crassly,harsh and unapologetic.He leaned his head down closer to me,his smokey breath fanning my face but I could barely give him a piece of my mind before he interjected again. "Thoroughly ofcourse."

Fire burnt my eyes. "That is none of your damn business."

"Must've been that long huh?" His head lift for a bit and a look of concentration took over. "Ya came onto me with energy pretty strong too."

Was he thinking about my sex life?

Before I could question,he looked down at me again.His face coming closer to the point where his warmth engulfed mine. Too close. "I think ya could use some princess. D'ya want some?"

An ability to walk through walls would've been real great right about now because the way his tall frame naturally caged me in,without remotely trying to be intimidating and the heat that radiated from him onto me,spread like wildfire.I let out a shaky breath. "No I don't you psychotic piece of shit.Infact,I wouldn't want anything from someone with the likes of you."

"That so?" He replied,his voice dropped an octave lower and my eyes took a quick glance at that playful scar on his mouth. "Then why are ya breathing so heavily,princess."