He was done for.

I walked down the proud hallway of Jujutu Tech with a proud smirk on my face.This entire week,filled with nothing but stress on trying to get Megumi to talk more,wondering if Yuji is safe and seeing that bastards face everywhere,I finally got him.

Toji Isagi was a criminal aside from the Jujutsu World and that meant a lot.He could cause unwanted problems and because he has been in jail,attract unwanted curses.Jujutsu Tech,by law and safety of the kids is to hire low profiled staff so that the environment could be made safe.

Had they employed me to do the task,we wouldn't of had a petty mess up like this.I might seem a bit too dramatic but it was for the safety of our school.

And so,because I solemnly swore to serve and protect,Toji Isagi needed to be fired.

It was the perfect plan even though he might just hate me in the end.I didn't care though,I had what I needed to rid this prestigious school from unnecessary cracks in the wall.A crack that will undoubtedly grow and fester yet another rat infestation.I was done with him and in actual fact,I was doing him a favor.He'd be paid out,able to live his life somewhere nicer much faster.

I'd get the retaliation I needed and he would leave,bank account full and he wouldn't have to mop the floors every now and then.If you look at it the way I do,I was helping him.

There was no downside to this.At least not one where I have to concern myself with.

Walking down the quiet hallway,my smile only seemed to widen.In my own little mind-bubble that only grew the more satisfied I felt until I stopped dead in my tracks and watch the growing bubble dissolve into thin air.

Standing in the hallway was Toji,deep in argument with Ijichi himself-he was Jujutsu Tech's one and only Assistant Director and each sorceres personal driver.Although,I didn't make use of him and liked my privacy so I opt for the bus but Satoru practically exploited the man.I was unable to pay attention to that.All because of the little girl,tucked away behind him and holding his hand while she looked around in awe.

I froze,the little girl was anything short from adorable.So small,she barely reached his thigh,her soft brown her tied into pigtails that cascades over her little shoulders.She wore a bright pink dress,held a godforsaken yet burnt teddybare in her flailing hand and dark green rain boots.It wasn't even raining but it only made it cuter.

She seemed so uninterested and unbothered by the harsh argument.

"..I couldn't leave her alone at home and I can't afford a fucking nanny yet so ya better find a place where she can goddamn play or some shit.While I wax ya fucking floors ofcourse."

"Listen young man," Ijichi speaks,fixing his glasses as he glanced down at the little girl. "This is a prestigious school not a daycare-" his words halted in his throat,Toji's eyes turning into slits as he took a dangerous step forward.

"She's five years old for Christ sake.If ya worried about her shitting on ya golden floors it ain't gonna happen.Just find a place where she can be for one day until I find a nanny," his hand tightened around the little girls and it only drew her attention up to him.The smallest frown found the most adorable face,a small pout pulling on her lips. "One.day."

Ijichi finally sighed one last time and out of habit,fixed his glasses once again.He pinched his nose and looked at the little girl,his eyes only taking in what mine have been all this time.She reminded me so much of a doll and her eyes,the brownest and most innocent yet only made the guilt spiral in my stomach.

Ijichi gave in,looked up and gave a small smile.He was clearly mesmerized by her big doe eyes and just as he smiled,his eyes widened.She truly was mini Cinderella,stealing the hearts of many. "Alright," he decides and clears his throat. "I'm sure we can figure something out."