I've decided to give in to the counsel and there selfish needs,provided that Toji Isagi be watched 24/7 with no personal access anywhere but his normal routes and now the children's dorms.I hated that he was so close to my students but the only thing reassuring me is that Yuji isn't around.

For some reason it makes me feel better that a low life criminal and Sukuna isn't in the same place and once they do make it back home,Satoru will hear about this. "Jesus woman," I hear Mei-san speak.Her sultry voice paired with hooded eyes always managed to keep me amazed.She shuts her phone closed,her knowing smirk only stretched further. "Who's got your pussy whipped?"

"Excuse me?" I blink in confusion,staring at her while we walk the quiet walls again.We're headed outside for some fresh air."I have no idea what you're referring to."

"You must be thinking of Tarzan again,am I right?" she leans forward,her red lips rolling against one another as she let out one of her most beautiful smiles. "It's okay,you'll get over it soon."

"Must everything be sex talk with you?" I ask her.

"It's the most wonderful thing a girl could ask for.Provided that the person meets your needs," we turn the hallway and make our way toward the large french doors,her foxy eyes turning to me. "He definitely met yours if you're still thinking about it."

"Okay enough," I wave her off. "I'm thinking about Satoru."

"What about him?" she raises a brow.

"He called me acouple of days ago.I asked him so many questions but he kept making as if everything was fine," I let my hands run across my face,staring at the beautiful scene we're headed to. "He told me he misses me and was overly cheerful."

"You know how Satoru is," she chuckled softly. "He has a mind of his own and does what he wants.He'll be back soon."

"Why does it feel like he won't?"

"You're overthinking again," she tilts her head,throwing those french doors open as we make our way toward the familiar benches.The garden was a picturesque scene.The small pond,a cute bench,beautifully shaped trees and bushes surrounding it.Birds,squirrels,trimmed grass.A Disney movie. "Your bestfriend can handle himself and you know he doesn't fear anything.It would be useless to sit around worrying for him."

She was right.Satoru has gone on solo missions for years and always turned up fine.He was never this long gone but he always came home and back to me.Everything was okay. "You're right," I let out a pathetic laugh and shook my head. "I don't know why I've been so worked up."

"I heard about the little stunt you pulled," once we made it to our bench,hidden between the trees and underneath the shade,we take our seats.My files were neatly stacked while Mei Mei grabs a hold of my salad and begins digging. "Over working the students,what's really on your mind [First Name]."

We share our stare,my eyes boring into her own.Mei and I were the same sometimes,trying our best not to be overlooked,independent and doing what was best for ourselves.I should tell her about Toji but I didn't want to be associated with the likes of him and I didn't want anyone to know.He was my dirty secret and nobody would find out.I had standards and class so if anyone finds out about this,it would mean hell for my reputation.

"Now that's a sight you don't see everyday," her bottom lip is pulled between her teeth and I watch her eyes drop to something behind me.I follow her gaze,turning my head and taking in what she did.

There he was.

A 6ft5 lumberjack,big in build,so toned the deltoids of his muscles contracted with every move he made and most exquisite,he was sweaty.His tanned skin baked further beneath the scorching heat of the sun as he tended to the garden of Jujustu Tech.I watched him bend over,the janitor suit hugging his thick thighs and showing off his tight ass.