I wasn't surprised when I was led into a two bedroom apartment.It was small with windows in odd places-clearly lacking natural light during the day-and thankfully kept neat.Rin offered me something to drink but I refused,not putting my trust in the water that would come from his tap or the contents of his fridge.After leaving me in the living room so he could 'freshen up' I found myself reflecting on this entire situation.

I was horny.I needed to fuck and Rin was stalling.

My eyes darted to the little coffee table,the rim of a beer bottle belonged to someone who was too lazy to even use the damn coasters.I looked at the kitchen-at least that was clean-then found myself staring at the couch I sat on.

I instantly stood up and clutched my purse.

It wasn't because I didn't trust Rin and if he tried anything I could easily take care of him but all I needed was his penis and not making myself comfortable on his dingy couch.The same couch with a unusually yellow stain in the corner.

Just saying,but my apartment would've been better.

The carpet needed..well a new carpet and just when I grew claustrophobic in his small living room,he walked down the short hallway completely shirtless."This way darling," he spoke with his usual carefree smile while I nervously ran my hand through my hair.I followed his lead,taking his hand when he offered it.

On the way to his bedroom,my eyes darted from the white stained walls to the beige carpet on the ground.I followed a red hue stain,someone obviously trying to get the color out.It led me straight to a lone door off the side of the hallway.

Left ajar and earie quiet,the only source of light came from the silver strand of moonlight,dashing in from the window.I craned my head,my nosiness wanting to know exactly what lied beyond but the door instantly shut in my face.I jerked back,bumping into Rin's shoulder with a deep frown.

"That's my roommate.Don't mind him,his just tired," Rin speaks up and allows me into his surprisingly clean room.I take my time and scan his personal space.His bed had been shoved against his wall,his vanity in the corner and a few chest of draws built in across the west wall.There was nothing personalized,save for a Harley Quinn poster in the corner of his room.

I set my purse onto the vanity and turn toward him with a skeptical stare. "We're going to do this with him here?" I raise a brow and watched Rin shut the door,slowly walking toward me.

"He won't mind and you'll just have to be quiet darling," I wanted to roll my eyes at the cliché statement and the annoying nickname.Its been bothering me since he first said it but I ignored it,watching him set his hands on the swell of my hips,his thumb rubbing into the dip in my waist.

"Take off your clothes," he asks.

"Do it for me," I speak. Rin's eyes grew wider with excitement and I watched with a raised brow how his fingers slowly undo my buttons.He licked his lips hungrily at the sight of my lacy bra and without any warning,smashed his lips against my own.I allowed it,running my hand through his soft locks as he kissed me deeper,my need for that unwiltering orgasm finally growing.

My hand tightened in his hair,wanting to take control as I wrapped my tongue around his own and kissed him deeper.Minutes past and I grew impatient,quickly pulling away. "You're struggling."

He struggled with my blouse and after the minutes dragged further, I groaned in frustration,shoving his hands away and undoing them myself. "Let me do it Rin."

"You're just too good to be true," his hands instantly caught my ass,bringing me closer and running his nose through my hair that cascaded over my shoulder. "That pencil skirt had me wondering," I continue to hear him while I shrug my shirt off and threw it one side,my body being shoved flush against his chest.