18

Toji 

I believe with life comes reason and everything I've ever allowed myself to do most definitely led up to this point.I wanted to change,wanted something different and rewarding from life but the fighting urge to believe that this was all a waste or just a bigger test was her.

I had a crippling temper and it was something that always got me into trouble,since long I've tried to control myself but it's quite difficult when she's around.I've mutilated men,tossed woman aside and wouldn't think twice of trying to kill a child for so much as just looking at me.

It was a problem and one I'm learning to deal with,so how the fuck am I supposed to deal with a woman grabbing me by the neck.She managed to do something not most could,they never lived to tell the tale.I felt the same burning fire within the depths of my core,felt the crippling rage enter my veins as I slowly succumb to it.

I hated that she had this unnecessary yet provocative effect on me.

It was ridiculous but I'll be damned if i lied and said that she challenged me.I loved a good challenge,the chase and then the slow kill.I yearned for it from any assassination but this was nothing like it,this was karma.

No,this was a fucking curse.

She was a curse,my curse.

"Look what the cat dragged in," my head snapped to his familiar voice and I watched his lanky body move from side to side,a soda can in his hand as he joined me near the railing.The sun was setting and Jujutsu Tech had quite the view if you stood on the roof at peak hour.I wanted silence and the noisy brat behind me was going to ruin that.

I glanced at him,the annoyed grunt leaving my throat just couldn't be helped,not as I lean my weight over the railing and not as I look away from him. "Ofcourse it's you," I shook my head in disappointment.

"Seeing that there's only one of me amongst the rest of these randoms,we were bound to bump into each other," Satoru joins me and stares at the scenery below us.The grass is evergreen,the trees hung over for just enough shade and the sunset complimented the garden just so.

Disgusting,it looked too perfect.

"Ya still got that chip on ya shoulder," I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"And you still got that scar on your face," his annoying laugh fills my ears and I couldn't help but pull a face.

"What do you want snowman?" I ask.

"The proper question is," he leans into me,tilts his head and gives off one of his creepy smiles. "What are you doing here Toji Fushiguro?"

My head snaps toward him,eyes sniping into his own as my jaw tightened.We share a look,silence overtaking the entire rooftop and none moved,not a sound to the ear. It went on for what felt like minutes on end until I finally straightened out and spoke up. "I'm here for him."

"No," he instantly said and turned back to the disgustingly perfect garden. "We agreed you'd show up when his at least nineteen."

"He is nineteen," I scoff and tighten my hands around the railing.

"Really?" He laughs at me and shakes his head in disbelief. "His fifteen years old.You're three years too early."

Well shit.

I clear my throat. "Well things changed so I'm here."

"What is it that you want from this?" Satoru sighs and the both of us turn forward when laughing spreads throughout the entire garden.The students spread out and head for their familiar bench.They rounded the table and pulled out their lunches,scattering their food and sharing.