15

To the man I call "Father"

You're the one thing standing between me and something I've worked hard in deserving.You're the one thing stopping me from achieving my goals and yet again for that I say it,you're an inconvenience.

This letter is something I commemorate to you,a gift of the sought and although it may not be what my Sensei thinks it is-my Sensei and anyone else who reads this-it's mine,something I write in your honor.Not that you have any,honor ofcourse.Years and years I've spent hoping that you'd be safe,wishing that you'd call,wondering if you're coming back.

I allowed myself to not miss you,not long for you,for the man who I knew him to be.I wanted that same man to pick me up in the middle of the night so that we could run away from everything that is bad.I wanted it all and then I didn't.I didn't want to see your face,didn't want to hear your voice and didn't want to know who it is that you are.

I didn't care and I still don't.

My Sensei is a woman and she wants me to write down what I think and what I feel for you.I think you're pathetic.A lost and selfish man that did everything and anything to make things easier for him.A coward,that is what you are.Jnfact,you mean so little to me I think you're equivalent to a joke.You're a small man,rejected from the only people you've ever seeked validation from and turned away from the only woman you loved,if you ever loved her.

As for what I feel for you,I don't think I've lost anything really.I gained,to put it lightly.I found-not a replacement-someone who willingly stayed.Infact,I found afew willing to stay and so therefore,I don't think this letter is necessary. Woman,they always look for emotional availability and me having to write this letter makes no difference to how I feel for you.

Me writing this letter is a warning.Should you ever step foot into my life,I'll eliminate you as I would with any curse.

You're my curse.

Your "Son"
Megumi Fushiguro

I flicked the letter closed and sat back,a small smile pulling on my lips.He wrote down everything he'd ever want to express and for that I applaud him.He is ready.