5

Focus

It was something I knew well.I trained my mind to link with my body,enhancing my focus and being able to stay rooted to my centre.I could block out any sort of distraction,push it to the back of my head.

But at this moment all I could think of was him.

I think I'm loosing my mind.

I cleared my throat and shifted in my seat,listening to the presentation presented by none other than one of the counsel members.Satoru sat beside me while I distractingly bit my lip,trying to get the feeling of his rough calloused hands off of my hips.They dug themselves deeper,his fingers raking into my skin while his hot breath hit my ear.

I shuddered,the electric feeling coursing right through me as my shoulders sagged.My pussy had been throbbing for the last twenty minutes and as I tightened my thigh over the other,the intense pressure only worsened. "The point of this particular assessment is for us to analyze the growth of each student here at Jujutsu Tech."

I could care more about the upcoming exam.The counsel wanted to host a really fucked up version of The Hunger Games for the students.They would be competing with a neighboring school in order to access just how well their performances has been and just how well their skills grew.And so,as I clear my throat for the umpteenth time and shift in my seat for the umpteenth time,I tried doing what I knew best.

Staying focused.

"The rise in curses has grown adamantly and so with this,I'd like our students to be prepared for anything." all I could do was nod and listen,while I cupped my neck and tried to ease the heat on my skin.

"I think this is a waste of time," Satoru speaks up and I turn my head toward him.His legs were spread,arms crossed over his chest as he carelessly gave his opinion.He really did know how to rile that old fuck up. "Ofcourse my students are ready.They're taught by me."

And as much as I tried giving my input,just so the white haired man could shut the hell up,I just couldn't.His calculated thrusting drilled into my pussy,he shoved my cheek against the cold counter and I rolled my ass back like a bitch in heat.

"-this is not about how well your work is as a teacher-" the conversation honed in and out while I felt my nipples harden through my shirt.I looked down at my tightened thighs,cupped in the same pencil skirt I wore last night.

I remember getting home.My legs were jelly and I could barely walk,my pussy screaming for more of his cock but my brain was too tired.I fell asleep right on the couch and for the first time in my career as a teacher,I was late for work.

"You enjoy getting fucked by a incompetent criminal?" His question remained in my mind,echoing like a raw singsong and causing my battended walls to cup around his dick tighter.How badly I wanted to scream out a yes yesterday but even then,it was my pride that saved me.

I felt a soft curdle between my thighs,a thick and slow spill from the slit of my clit.

"[First Name]"

God I wanted him to magically appear,give me that taunting smirk of his and fuck me right against that wall over there.

"[First Name]"

Then after I came,I wanted him to hold me against his chest,my legs wrapped around his shoulders as he ate my pussy..against the wall.

"[First Name] are you listening goddamit!" my head snapped toward the groggy sound of the old man but it was Satoru's intense stare to the side of my head that caused my unease.I cleared my throat and blinked uncontrollably,finally bringing my attention to the meeting at hand.