16

Toji

A nuisance,one word to describe [First Name] [Last Name].She carried it wherever she went,along with the golden spoon shoved so far up her pussy,not even I could reach it even if I wanted to and trust me,I don't want to.

Patience was virtue and I was extremely generous with it.It took a great deal to annoy me,even anger me and for the past few weeks that I've been surrounded by every snob surrounding this hell hole,nobody vexed me more than her.

It had seem that I've made an entire lapse in judgement.

This was not part of my plan.I had a perfectly calculated plan for how I wanted things to go,ways I'd make use of Kyoto to my advantage to further my own agenda.There was one thing I didn't account for,that being the very fact that she had not been every and any other woman made to fall to my knees,get whisked away by my charm where I'd quickly use that to my advantage.

After that night I thought she might've learned her lesson,thought she'd be the obedient and naive little girl all her kind was designed to be.She'd play the perfect role,be my puppet as I go along in my scheme.

This one was worse.

Everything she did was a ick to me.Everything from the way she held her head high,walked around the halls of that God forsaken place as if her shit was made from gold and even to the way she'd push the bounds surrounding her,even when she knew she'd loose.

She had will,I'd give her that but she was everything I disliked in a person.

Arrogant,probably far too headed and ill tempered.

It was a quintessential sign,one that pointed to a conclusion I was not well prepared for,especially in my little plan.

I had that Yoshinobu shithead wrapped around my finger and pulling the strings with that beautiful red lipped and very financially abled beauty.They were part of my plan,part of something far greater but not her.

I want to hurt her.

She was not part of my plan.

So why did I do it,it was something I kept asking myself.

Why did I allow her to fall to my shoulder,allow her soft breathing to tickle my neck and allow for her lavender scented smell to fill my nose.I breathed her in,listened to the sound of her breath while the rain hit my eardrums as she slept.

I wanted the rain to drown out everything her , but she was adamant in causing me inner turmoil.

I leaned over,holding my elbows to my knees as a heavy sigh left my lips.I had a grander scheme of things yet this disgustingly snobbish thick head managed to creep her way into my mind.From what ever hole she crawled out of.

I hated her,with every fibre of my being.

"Can't believe you're moving out man," Rin speaks as he scratched the back of his head.I never spoke much to the guy,only needed somewhere to crash for afew nights until I decided to move in.I did it for security,he was collateral damage and insurance.Anyway,the bastard must be happy I'm finally moving out.

I take a hold of my joint,run my tongue along the thin paper and begin closing it up. "Yeah," is all I mutter,looking up at him while I rolled it into a thin stick.These days I've been sleeping a little less and smoking abit more,for some reason I find myself smoking more after an encounter with that witch.

"So where you headed?" he asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I humor him and clean off the coffee table from any mess I've created and slipped the last joint in along with the others I've made.