12

"Slow," I growled and angled my body to a full 180°,holding out my own spear and simultaneously striking all three of my students.

Inumaki fell to the ground the moment I swept him right out from under his feet,Panda was hit across his head with the sharp end of my spear and a loud crack echoed the quiet fighting ring,when a piercing crack rung my ears and Maki's head flung backward. "All of you are too slow!"

They lay like dead flies,surrounding me as my staggered breathing met my raging heartbeat. "I thought I taught you better!"

"Sensei-" Maki tries to speak but I snap my head toward her,silencing her in an instant.

"You are third year students!" and goddamit I didn't mean for it to come out as harsh as it did,but it did.The guilt settled in right after but it disappeared almost an instant,anger flooding my veins.It wasn't difficult for them to give me what I want so why the hell they couldn't,was beyond me. "You are an embarrassment!"

"Jeez Sensei," Panda speaks up this time,helping both Inumaki and Maki up.I watch them dust their knees off but not before I raise my leg and land a full roundhouse kick to Panda's stomach.It was no surprise that I was upset,but it was alarming on how I let my rage surface so quickly.

I hated what he had done to me and I hated the fact that I allowed him to get away with it,so for that,my blackened soul seethed and it knew it took out its rage on its students.Concealing my anger was what I was always good at and as much as I try to reign it back in,I know I can't.The students of Jujutsu Tech needed this training because no A-grade curse would hold back.

So I definitely wouldn't.

"Again!" I bark and this time Maki and Inumaki recover quickly,heading for me full speed while Panda is still recovering.They were third year students and is to lead by example,setting the standard for the first graders and now that they're letting me down is proof that one of us were slacking.

And it wasn't me. "Inumaki become more alert!" I yell at him,dodging Maki's fist while stepping back just in time before he could land a blow to my head. "Your cards are wide open kid!"

"You're pushing them past their limits!" It was Nobaru who yelled,she stood to the side along with Megumi who had been observing.It was their job for now and I could tell by the distress on their faces that they were worried.

"Welcome to Jujustu Tech!" I took punch after punch,gave them everything they knew and applied to their fighting skills.I made sure to access them individually by fighting all three of them at the same time.My fists met their limbs,their tired and overworked pants rung my ears while our heavy rushing shook the Earth beneath us.

It wasn't long until sweat dripped from our bodies,my slow students trying to catch up with me and the sun slowly coming to a perfect set that I realized it wasn't them that was the issue.

It was him.

His nasty smirk and his annoying laugh,the smugness he carried with him and the fact that he could easily worm himself into my fucking world.He ruined everything and brought trouble,so much trouble it was Yoshinobu who called out my name and my spinning head that snapped toward him. "[Last Name]!"

Nobaru and Megumi stood to his left,a worried look on her face while the Fushiguro looked confused.He frowned deeply at me just as my eyes traveled to Yoshinobu's right,staring at him.His usual working uniform was replaced with a tight shirt,a wide pants and..flipflops?

"[Last Name] are you out of your mind!" he yelled at me,making his way toward the fighting ring with his hands behind his back.His eyes narrowed down on mine,my students pulling themselves away from me and falling to their knees,tiredly. "Are you trying to get your students killed!"