22

[Toji]

"No butler to greet me," with my duffle bag slung over my shoulder,I watched her look over her own with a dull glance before we walked down the foyer.

Discarding her jacket,she hung her coat in the little closet while beckoning for me to close the door.I slammed it shut because this was added to my list of annoyances and completely distracting me from what I needed to do. "I wasn't prepared for this inconvenience so you're going to have to take the couch.You can set your things anywhere you like just not in my way,I'm sure the couch is big enough for you."

My eyes rushed to inspect the size of her couch,her very small and fitted-for-a-fucking-smurf-couch. "I'm really getting the Four Seasons treatment," I didn't care how sarcastic I sounded or how harshly I dropped the duffle bag to the ground and kicked it into the nearest corner.

I listened to her sigh before she made her way to the bathroom,listened to her fridge open and heard the sound of two beer bottles hitting against each other. "I have rules and I expect those rules to be obeyed," in an instant she was infront of me,using her knee to rid my boots from her coffee table. "Beers are to be left on coasters because I hate beer rings on my glass tables and my bathroom is to be kept neat at all times."

"I know how to drop a toilet seat and flush ma," with narrowed eyes I grabbed hold of one of the beers she held,popped it open using my belt buckle and downed the cold drink almost instantly.My eyes stayed trained on hers,watching her stare down at the beer I held.Those brown orbs watched my adams apple bob,rushed up to my lips that wrapped around neck of the bottle and as I spread my legs to get confortable,I watched her look away and fold her arms.

"I have one rule you have to follow," ignoring her words I watched a soft red hue rush to her ears and all over her neck. "You're not allowed upstairs . That's my bedroom and it's completely out of bounce for you."

"I have a fucking limp the last thing I want is to climb some stairs," rolling my eyes and chuckling,I grabbed one of her throw pillows and rest my head against it. "Where's the remote?"

"I'm going to bed," grabbing the remote,she threw it in my lap and turned to walk toward the staircase. "So keep quiet."

"Oh I can," tipping my head back and switching the TV on,I gulped down the Corona. "But I know you can't."

She flipped me off with her most nonchalant look.

[For reference cuz our man a cutie]

《》

"You're not at work.." I fold my arms and leaned against the counter,watching her shape a pancake into the pan. "Are you off ya medication?"

I watched her purse her lips as she flipped the pancake over. "I didn't want to go to work knowing you were here alone."

"Afraid I might clean ya out," my question alone was enough for her to grunt and drop the spatula in her hand.She gripped the counter on either side of her and took a deep breath before she spoke.