"We both know this isn't just about your failed family relation," I watched him roll his eyes,a harsh blue blueness surrounding them from eighteen hours in the Hashi and another six more yesterday.

Megumi wasn't getting enough sleep and he had only himself to blame for this. "With all due respect Sensei,you really do think you know everything," he says with a laugh and shakes his head in disbelief.

"That's because I do know everything Megumi and I also know about your sick sister," I stare at him,the challenge clear on my face.All he did was clench and unclench his jaw and I knew,I won.Megumi wasn't going to fight today. "You have the wondering emotions on your father,the pressure of Jujutsu Tech,the fact that you risk your life and the worry that your sister might not make it," I sit back. "Your sister might just become brain dead."

He growls at my ninety five point five percent correct accusation but it doesn't last long.He pulls his lips into a thin line and nods. "Do you have a pill I could take for that or do you still want me to talk about how I feel?"

"I wish I did have the prescribed medication for you Megumi but unfortunately you're going to have to speak about how you feel," I say calmly and set my clipboard aside.I crossed a leg over the other and ready myself for whatever he is about to say. "I care."

Silence.It consumed the entire room for about six long minutes before he cracks his neck side to side and speaks up. "I am worried and I do feel as if I have this contagious responsibility over me," his head drops down and a small frown pulls onto my face. "All my life she's been protecting me and she's the only one I opened up to willingly and now,she might never wake up."

"I know exactly how you feel Megumi," I say.

"Do you?" it came out harsh but nonetheless he still asks and I nod.

"My father ran away when I was five years old but I always had my mother.We were always so poor and so medication was always an issue.She just grew weak out of nowhere," I think back to the most healthiest person I've ever known.At the time I didn't realize,didn't have the capacity to do so but the more I spent time at Jujutsu Tech,the more I realized that she had been taken over by a curse.

Her body had grown weaker the more stronger the curse grew.It stayed with her,latched onto her back and sucked the healthy soul out from her.Curses took the one person I truly loved away from me. "Things I couldn't understand back then,took her away from me and so I landed up in a orphange," I laugh.Tye first day was always the worst.Aside from the hypocrites that ran the place,the cold breakfast and unsanitary rooms,the older kids made it their mission to remind the new comer that a loving family was something they'd never find.

"Hated that fucking place," his eyes widen when I curse and I wave him off,ushering him to speak.

"So we're not that different," he says and I shake my head in response.

"That's what you must understand Megumi.Every student here might come from different backgrounds but none of you are different in the slightest.You all are interlinked in some way."

"I heard you weren't even a student," he raises a brow. "You didn't belong,maybe we're the same instead."

"You could think of it like that.Two orphans speaking to each other at this very moment.Thrown away by our family,society.We needed outsiders to take care of us."

"It's best to not have a loved one when you attend Jujutsu Tech but I can't let go of her," he sighs and looks out of the window and I mimick him.The gardens of this prefecture was beautifully articulated.A stunning view and I was here to appreciate it,with Megumi.

"That doesn't mean you have to Megumi.You just have to walk this path knowing your sister will be okay and that she will wake up," I glance at him who's staring at me. "How is she supposed to fight if her younger brother has given up hope already."