chapter 3

10 years ago

After that jungkook and y/n become best friends. As y/n is new in korea she don't know about Korea and she is also introvert and shy type of person. Although she now Korean language but still she not open with other classmates except jungkook. On the other jungkook is happy that y/n make him her only friend. They like each other but never confess. Both like to spend time with each other. Y/n is beautiful and that's why many boys have crush on him. Jungkook feel jealous because of that. On the eve of Valentine's Day,jungkook decided to propose y/n. He prepare everything for that. But when he went school his heart broke when he saw another boy is proposing y/n. Unknowingly tear fell from his eyes and he run away from there.

 Unknowingly tear fell from his eyes and he run away from there

Jungkook- I lost my first love.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to the present

Namjoon- Jungkook meet my beautiful fiance y/n.

He said while kissing her cheek.
And making jungkook burn in jealousy.

Jungkook- Nice to meet you miss y/n.

He said and offer his hand for handshake. Y/n who is looking at him hateful eyes come to reality after hearing his voice after many years and extended her hand too. They shake their hand which make both of their heartbeat go crazy.

Y/n- n...Nice to meet you too Mr. Jeon.

She said coldly.

Namjoon- okay,let's start the meeting because after that I want to take my y/n on date.

After hearing my y/n from namjoon jungkook clenched his jew because someone claiming her.

Y/n- okay, joon you continue your work. I will wait outside.

Namjoon- it's okay love you can stay here. Right jungkook.

Jungkook- of course.

He smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its been 30 minutes meeting started and y/n can feel someone gaze and she know That its jungkook. She lean her head on namjoon shoulder.

Y/n- joon, I am feeling bored. can I go outside.

Namjoon kiss her forehead and nodded. Y/n get up and went outside. Jungkook gaze follow her. He take the advantage of dim light and follow her.

Y/n lost in past memories when someone hold her hand and drag her in empty room. Before she shout that person cover her mouth with palm. She saw jungkook standing infront of him with teary eyes. He remove his hand from her mouth and caressed her cheeks. All of sudden he smashed his lips on her and started kissing her.he is pouring his all love in kiss . how much he miss those lips. He is lost in kiss but suddenly y/n push him and yelled.