chapter 21

(please vote, comment and follow me)

In past

After attending lecture Lily and y/n come out of classroom. They were talking about random things. Y/n phone ring showing kookie on screen. Lily smile.

Lily- this lover boy, attend his call or he will die.

Y/n giggle but before she attend the call her phone turn off.

Y/n- oh no, i think battery is dead. Lily can I use yo....

?- excuse me.

They turn back and saw young boy standing there.

Lily- yes.

Boy- actually librarian sir is asking about miss y/n so please go there.

Y/n- omo, i forgot to return the book and today is last day. I have to go..

With that y/n run towards library.

Lily- y/n listen to me.

Lily was about to go behind her when lily phone ring and jungkook is calling her. She picked it.

On call:

Jungkook- where is y/n? And why she is not picking my calls? Give phone to her. I wa......

Lily- aaa,stop lover boy. Y/n is fine and went to library. Her phone is dead that's why she is not picking your calls.

Jungkook - let me talk to her.

Lily- in library ,phone is not allowed. you know that.

Jungkook- ok, when she came back then ask her and stay with her until i come back.

Lily- ok lover boy.

She cut the call and went to library. She try to find y/n but there is no sign of y/n. She went to librarian.

Lily- sir, where is y/n?

Librarian- why you are asking me? I'm also called her but she not come here.

Lily- but she come here to return the book.?

Librarian- what?but she is not come here.

Lily in mind- maybe she is in locker room for book. I should go there.

She run towards locker room and start finding y/n. She saw y/n's bag near y/n locker and her locker is open.

Lily- where are you y/n? Jungkook is going to kill me if something happened to you. I have to find her.

Her phone ring but she cut the call and again it ring and again she ignre the call.

She run outside in hurry and bummed with someone and she gulp in fear when she saw jungkook in front of her.

Jungkook- why are you ignoring my calls? And where is my love?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time