chapter 19

(Please vote, comment and follow me)

In past

Mark eyes are red in anger after knowing that jungkook is person who beat him. Actually, after that incident he was in hospital and his legs were badly injured. After discharged from hospital, he came to university and checked CCTV footage but jungkook face was not clear but mark know it's jungkook because of the way of walk and most importantly that hoodie belongs to jungkook because it is limited edition and only jungkook have it.

Mark- you will going to regret jungkook.

Meanwhile

Y/n is sitting in university park while reading book. After sometime jungkook come and kiss her cheek and put his head on her lap.

Jungkook- love.

Y/n- hmm.

Jungkook- next month is my elder brother moonwoo wedding and i want you to come with me and i will introduce you to my family.

Y/n- next month? Kookie but next month our college is organizing the event for fashion designing department so I can't come with you.

Jungkook- ok,i will not going to attend wedding without you. I will support my love.

Y/n- no kookie you should go, it is big day for your brother so you should support him.

Jungkook get up and sit straight.

Jungkook- but you are my first priority and I don't....

Y/n- kookie, i will be fine. I know you support me and it doesn't matter if you are with me or not.

Jungkook- but..

Y/n- shhh. No more words. You are going and that's final.

Jungkook look upset so y/n started tickling him.

Y/n- smile kookie.

Jungkook- no love hahahaha....stop hahahaha...

Mark saw love birds through window and smirk

Mark- i know your weakness jungkook, and she is going to pay for you mistake. Just wait and watch , my dear friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time

Y/n open her eyes when sun light fell on her face. She held her head because of pain.

Y/n- why my head is paining?

She sit straight but feel pain.

Y/n- why my whole body is paining?

She try to remember last night but nothing came in her mind.