chapter 40

Jungkook is looking towards era with emotional eyes and smile on his face....he was about to hold era when mia pushed era away from jk and Era fell on floor and start crying.....she hurt her elbow...

Mia- you useless thing....how dare you to touch my hu.........

Mia fell on floor too with full force...she can't understand what happened...she feel something liquid coming from her nose so she touch her PLASTIC nose with hand and saw blood is coming out from her plastic nose .....then she understands jk punched her...she looked towards jk and saw....jk..no.. actually Devil jk is standing in front of her...

 actually Devil jk is standing in front of her

Mia- Honey...you punched me..why?

(Well you deserve it 😏)

Jk- HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!!!!YOU B***H.......

Jk walk towards era and hugged her and she also hugged him back and start crying....jk feel sparkling in his body after hugging his daughter.....

Mia- what the hell?

Jk eyes darken and he said....

Jk- hyung now!!!

Mia- what now?

Suddenly she heard bumb blast voice echo in whole.... mansion....

Mia- you betrayed me? You said you love me?

Jk get up while holding era in his arms...and looked towards mia with burning eyes..

Jk- you were the reason my love and i suffered.....and now you are the reason of my daughter this condition.....you have to pay for this....devil jk don't know the word call mercy😏.

Now mia is terrified because it's first time jk behaving like that

Now mia is terrified because it's first time jk behaving like that....she now him since childhood but it's first time she saw devil jk.....the dark side of jk...

Meanwhile

Outside the room, yoongi and his gang members are killing everyone...jimin is terrified after seeing yoongi this side..... someone was about to shoot jimin but yoongi shoot that man first and jimin fell on floor because of fear.... yoongi walk towards jimin and said...