chapter 4

10 years ago

Jungkook and y/n become cute couple in there school. Many classmates don't like y/n specially girls because jungkook is girls crush and he chose y/n over them who is not even Korean. But those love birds don't care about them. They always in each other and before y/n jungkook have some friends but now Jungkook ignore them and only spend his time with her and he didn't let make any friends to y/n because he thinks both of them enough of them. Even though he act like cute bunny infront of y/n but he is so possessive over her and he always clingy to her and kiss her infront of everyone to show that she belong to him but y/n feel embarrassed whenever he kiss her infront of other. It's not like that she feel ashamed or what but she feel shy because she is introvert type of person but jungkook never stop and do what ever he want.

Now both of them sitting in rooftop eating lunch. They both are laughing and enjoying their time when jungkook said.

Jungkook- love, I want you to call me with nickname like couple do in movies.

Y/n think sometime and said.

Y/n- how about kookie?

Jungkook smile brightly and said.

Jungkook- I like it. Our nicknames sound good together like love- kookie or kookie's love.

(

(

Aww,this eyes😍😍)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mia is making dinner with maids because jungkook told her that some guest are coming here for dinner. Jungkook is in living room waiting for his guests. He is looking at his watch time to time and also gazing to front door. Mia notice his behavior. He is also dressed up like gentleman who is waiting for his date. He also setting his hair again and again. Mia never saw jungkook like that he changed a lot. He is not that jungkook he used to know in their childhood yes ,they are childhood friends. Mia love jungkook since childhood time but he always thinks her as a good friend. Before she can confess her feel to him . she went USA with her family 10 years ago but destiny made them together this is what Mia thought. She come to reality when headed doorbell ring before she told maid to open the door jungkook run towards like a crazy man. He stand infront of door and took deep breaths and open the door with smile.