chapter 7

In past
Both teen are sitting on bed awkwardly because of movie. Actually both of them enjoying movie while cuddling but suddenly adult seen come which makes situation awkward for them. They look away from each other with red cheeks. Suddenly they heard moans and skin slap voice and they look towards TV and making their eyes widen because now both movie leads are doing s*x. Both teen are watching them and desire also build inside them to do this. Y/n look towards jungkook who is already looking at him while biting his lips. He turn off the TV and move close to y/n, he pecks her lips and said.

Jungkook- love,may I? I want to lose our virginity with each other.

Y/n looked at him sometimes before she said something. jungkook started kissing like he is hungry for her and waiting for this time . Jungkook roaming his hand on her body while y/n is lost in kiss. When she feel Jungkook going to take her clothes. She stop him.

Y/n- kookie, I think it's not right. What if I get pregnant? So stop this?

Jungkook- love, we love each other so its not wrong and if you get pregnant then I will be happy . and we will be teen parents.

Y/n- no kookie, my parents are very strict. They will kill me if I get pregnant in this age.

Jungkook- love, I want to do this. Look want you did and its painful too.

He said point towards his lower part. Y/n gulp after looking there. She is also feeling burning sensation inside her.

Jungkook- I understand. Just wait I will be back.

He went outside the room. Y/n is confused and after sometime he come back and locked the door. Y/n saw he is holding small pack in his hand.

Y/n- what is in your hand?

Jungkook come towards her and sit beside her.

Jungkook- it is co******s.

Y/n eyes widen.

Y/n- where you get this?

Jungkook- from my elder brother cupboard. Now may I make love with you....my love.

Y/n looked in his eyes which are showing lot of love for her. She nodded shyly. Without wasting time both of them kiss each other with love .

Then they make love with each other and Jungkook wish come true to lose his virginity to love of life.

But y/n was unaware that its was jungkook plan. Y/n want to watch anime but jungkook choose this movie and Jungkook also add some amount of vi**"" in her drink that's why she feel burning inside her.

 Y/n want to watch anime but jungkook choose this movie and Jungkook also add some amount of vi**"" in her drink that's why she feel burning inside her

Jungkook in mind- love, you spoiled my plan. I want you to make pregnant with my babies so you will never leave me. But its ok, i am glad ,we are each other first and I will make sure we will last too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time