chapter 27

In past

Y/n- i am scard lily.... What if.....

Lily- relax y/n everything will be fine okay.. I'm with you....

Y/n tap her feet on floor in nervousness. Actually from past someday y/n was not feeling well and she didn't told about this to jungkook so now she is hospital for checkup with lily. Doctor want y/n blood for some tests but she is afraid from needle and lily is consoling her.

Lily- y/n just relax. If you don't listen to me then I will going to call jungkook and then you know.....

Y/n- okay, i will do this but don't called jungkook.

Lily- good girl.... Nurse you can do your work.

Then nurse went to y/n and take her. She started crying badly and lily look towards her with wtf look.

Lily- y/n nowadays your behavior is very strange..... Yesterday I saw you fight with jungkook no reason and then start crying....and now you are crying like a baby. Why this mood swings baby huh?

Y/n looked at her lap and start playing with her dress then said.

Y/n- lily i think I am pregnant..

She whispered but lily heard it.

Lily- WHAT???!!!!!!!

She yelled and get up from her seat and y/n flinched.

Lily- are you serious y/n? You are a student and now........ When you find out about this?

Y/n- last night I was making designs and then suddenly my eyes fell on calendar and I remember that i missed my period and after jungkook slept .i took a pregnancy test and it's.....

Lily- and it's position right.

Y/n nodded and Lily look frustrated.

Lily- then why you come here?

Y/n- i want to make sure if it's true or not before i tell jungkook.

Lily- y/n .. listen, you already know what whole campus think about you and jungkook. If your pregnancy news come in front of everyone then you know what will happen? Although our society is modern but they will going to call your child illegitimate because you both are not married.

Y/n listen to her and tear fell from her eyes.

Y/n- but jungkook love me and we will marry soon.......

Lily- i know he loves you but he can't fight with this society....

Y/n- then what should I do?

Lily- don't tell about your pregnancy to jungkook and abort this baby.

(😒😒😒 Seriously girl)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In present time

Y/n is sitting in Era room while crying and she is holding Era pic close to her chest.. She is so much broken and it's almost two-week to era's death. Then namjoon enter in room with tray of food. His eyes are also swelled. He walk towards y/n and sit beside her. He took spoonful of food and bring near her mouth.