chapter 42

(Warning- this chapter contain violence, blood and murder....so if you are not comfortable so please don't read it....)

Flashback

Mia- hlo mother in law......i want little talk with you......shall we?

Mrs.jeon- you don't need permission... just tell me....

Mia smirked like psycho and walk to mrs.jeon.....

mrs.jeon- tell me dear... what you want to talk?

Mia- tell me truth, you know about jungkook's girlfriend yn and his daughter..?Even before our marriage... right??

mrs.jeon- h..how you know about them?

Mia- don't ask questions, just tell me, you know about them or not?!!!!

She yelled and mrs.jeon flinched......

mrs.jeon- y...yes, i know... about them...

Mia walk towards table and hold a knife.....

Mia- you know everything..... THEN WHY YOU DON'T TOLD ME BEFORE!!!??!!???

She shout and stab knife in Mrs. Jeon left shoulder....Mrs. Jeon scream in pain and fell down on floor while holding her shoulder....

Mrs. Jeon- m..Mia... what you did? I'm your mother in law..... please take me to hospital... look I'm bleeding...

Mia- mother in law my foot.... you old hag.....this all happened because of you...IF YOU would Told ME BEFORE, I had KILL HER already !!!

She said and again stab on shoulder...

Mrs. Jeon- aaaaaaaa!!!! Leave me...you crazy woman...aaaaaa

Mia- I'm not crazy but psycho....and your son is one who made me like this?

She than stabbed in her thighs again and again....Mrs. Jeon is screaming for help and mia is laughing like psychopath.....

Mia- no one is going to come to save you... because I already killed them......

Mrs. Jeon- aaaaaaaa....l.. leave me..p.. please...aaaa

Mia- no...no....i want to hear your screams...so scream....

Then she stab in Mrs. Jeon stomach again and again, and whole house is felled with Mrs. Jeon painful screams...and mia laughing..... suddenly scream stop but mia didn't stop...

Mia- you can die so easily.... scream...i want your screams....

She start stabbing her chest area,then throat and her eyes too..... finally he last stab on her forehead and leave knife there....

Now whole house is silent.....only clock voice is heard.... suddenly suddenly mia started laughing and her whole body is covered with Mrs jeon blood...she looked at her...

Mia- aww, mother in law........ hahahaha i feel alive after killing.... hahahaha.... hahahaha...

Then she stopped laughing and looked at her hands which are bloody.....she started writing something on floor with Mrs jeon blood while smirking....

After writing, she get up and walk towards washroom and she Stand in shower and wash whole blood... after that she walk to mirror...

 after that she walk to mirror