chapter 22

In past

Y/n open her eyes and found herself in unfamiliar room. Her head is paining and she looked around and try to get up but fell down back on bed because her hands are tied with bedpost. She try to free herself but she feel electric shock. She scream. Again she try to free but again electric shock. Then she understand she is trapped. She started crying.

Y/n- kookie please help me!!!!

Meanwhile

Jungkook- I SAID WHERE IS Y/N!!!!!!

he yelled making lily flinched in fear.

Lily- j..ungkook.. y/n is missing.i try t.....

Jungkook- what? When? Why didn't you informed me before. Tell me what happened?

Then Lily told whole thing to him while crying.

Jungkook held her shoulder and yelled.

Jungkook- didn't i told you to stay with her!!!!!

Lily- sorry.

She fell down and start crying.

Jungkook run outside from locker room and call someone.

Jungkook- i want your help.

And he run towards his car. He open the door and sit. He is angry and his eyes showing only range.

 He is angry and his eyes showing only range

He looked at backseat and took out box. He took out his gun and look towards it.

Jungkook in mind- i thought, I will not use it anymore but someone have dead wish.... And i will not spear the person who harm my love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Present time
Jungkook sit on sand like status because his all dreams which he planned sometime ago for Era and y/n are destroyed. His brain is not working. He saw they put dead body on stretcher and start walking back towards ambulance. Jungkook try to get up from ground but fell down like his whole strength is vanished. He again get up while crying and start running towards dead body.

Jungkook- ERA,ERAÀAA!!!!!!

He started shouting before he reached at her cops stopped him and he try to free himself and he pushed some cops but again they held him. He is looking like wild bull who want to be free from weak humans.

Jungkook- LET ME GO. MY DAUGHTER. I W....

HE is crying badly. Yoongi come from behind and have hugged him.

Yoongi- kook, stay strong.

Jungkook saw they took dead body in ambulance. Jungkook pushed yoongi in anger and run behind ambulance.