chapter 10

Seven years ago

Jungkook and y/n are walking in corridor of university campus while talking and laughing. Jungkook is flirting with her which make her blush.

Jungkook- oh,did I make my love blush?

Y/n- stop it,kookie.

Jungkook laugh but suddenly he stop laughing when he say particular who walk towards them.

?- hey beautiful?

Person said to y/n. Jungkook stand in front of y/n .

Jungkook- back off jack.

Jack- but I'm talking to y/n.

jungkook- she don't want.

Jack ignored him and said to y/n.

Jack- why you are with him? I can give you better offer then h.....

Before he can come his word hard punch landed on his face and he fell on floor. Jungkook sit on his stomach and start throwing punches on his face. Y/n become shocked. Jack friends try to stop jungkook but no one able to handle him.

Jungkook- how dare you bastard? How dare you to say like that about her?

He said punching him. Y/n went to him and hugged him from behind.

Y/n- please stop,kookie. I'm scared.

jungkook stop and turn towards her and hugged her. They stood up and start walking towards their classes but stop when jack said.

Jack- y/n, you are rejecting me for him but remember one day he will going to make you his mistress because he will never marry you. You know the difference between your and his status, Mark my words.

Jungkook turn to him and ready to punch him but y/n stop him and shook her head. They again started walking but jungkook look behind.

 They again started walking but jungkook look behind

Jungkook in mind- you will pay for this jack. I'm not going to leave you that easily.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time

The door of y/n office brust open revealing namjoon.