chapter 33

In past

After competition, y/n and lily come out of hall..

Lily- y/n you rocked it..i am definitely sure you will going to win this competition...

Y/n- you also did great...i hope we both win and get chance to work with multinational fashion companies..

They collect their phones and they noticed everyone looking towards them specially to y/n and whispering. Y/n get confused.. she started her phone and noticed jungkook unlimited missed calls before she called him back. One news poped on her phone which broke her heart.

Breaking news:- two multi billionaire's kids get married, and they are jeon jungkook and lee mia who are next heirs of there family heritage.... Well, this news is so sudden and although they called Media but never revealed groom and bride name's......

Y/n mind went black when she saw jungkook and mia picture on her phone screen.. and they are giving poss in front of media like perfect couple... jungkook is smiling brightly...( If she knows what he is feeling now .)

Y/n feel on floor and start crying and lily try to handle her.. everyone looking towards y/n .... Then suddenly they heard clap voice.

?- look everyone ,here is jungkook's Mistress.

one boy said and everyone started laughing at y/n who is crying heart out because her love of life jeon jungkook get married to another girl.

that boy go to her level while laughing and said .

?- because of him you rejected me. didn't I told you he is using you to fulfill his needs but you never listen to me and look now you get the tittle of jeon jungkook's mistress.

after saying this he again started laughing on broken girl. who is thinking about her love jungkook.

how can jungkook broke her heart and their 6 years relationship?

Lily- shut up,jack.... can't you see her condition...

( I hope you remember jack)

Jack- well... well...she deserves this.... girl like her deserve this.....look what jungkook is saying..

He said and show phone to y/n...

Media- how do you both meet sir?

Jungkook smile and wrap his hand around mia waist making her blush and said.

Jungkook- well...we are childhood friends and i love her since my childhood.....

And this break y/n... If jungkook love mia then what is she in his life? Is she really his slut?

Moonwoo saw everything from far..he is targeting gun towards y/n but after seeing y/n broken condition.. guilt rush in his heart and he leaves from there....

Lily push jack away from y/n and she started arguing with him.. y/n get up and run away from there. Lily call her name but she run away while crying.

Y/n in mind- why?? Why jungkook??? How can you??? I want answers and you have to answer me? I'm coming to you.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time

Era try to push mia hand but she held her jaw more tightly and smirked devily.... After hearing Era crying voice tae enter in room in rush and pushed mia away from Era and he hugged Era.... Mia look towards teen boy who is glaring to mia.