chapter 36

In past

Now yn is completely broken first her love left her and now her parents too.... Yes, she went to her parents house after jeon mansion but instead of welcoming her, her father shouted on her and said "you are disgrace for our family". Actually Mrs jeon told her father everything about YN relationship.... And she also told that they both were living in same house and yn is pregnant but she did not told about jungkook.... Yn father throw her on road and said you are dead for us now on...

Yn don't know what to do or where to go....she is walking in rain like a dead body.... suddenly car stop in front of her .....

Meanwhile

Jungkook is sitting in dark apartment and crying.... Suddenly her phone ring and he picked it up..

On call:

Jk- l.. love where are you?

Yoongi- kook it's me...

Jk- hyung did you find her?

Yoongi- no but I know where is she now?

Jk- tell me?

He said while standing..

Yoongi- in Busan...and Last time she seen in front of your house...... I will send you CCTV footage....

He cut the call and jk run back to his car... He started car and headed to Busan....

In Busan

Lily come out of car and hugged yn....

Lily- thank God yn.... You are fine.... Where is your phone huh?... Let's go back to Seoul.....

Yn didn't said anything and she drag her to car... then drive back to Seoul....

(Jk is coming here and she is going there)

In midnight

Jk come to jeon masion.....and he run towards to Mrs. Jeon room and start banging the door.... His eyes are red and water is dropping from his body.....

Jk- mom!! Open the door...

Mrs. Jeon open the door...

Mrs. Jeon- jungkook what are you doing here? You should go to Mia.. because.......

Jk- shut up!! and tell me where is yn? What you said to her?

Mrs. Jeon- how can I know about your sl....i mean mistress...

Jk- mind your language mom.... Before i forgot you are my mother...

Mrs. Jeon- you are married jungkook and instead of staying with you wife you are asking about your mi....

Jk- MOM!!!!! Tell me where is my love...

Mrs. Jeon- well I showed her real place.... that bagger girl... And I don't know where is she?

Jk- are you really my mother? If yes then you are most worest mother of this planet? I hope you will die

And with that jungkook run away from there...... Mrs. Jeon just looked at his back...

Mrs. Jeon- love really is really blind...... Stupid lover....

Then she call someone....

Mrs. Jeon- find her and kill her and specially that thing in her womb...

She didn't know that someone listen her talk and he is none other than moonwoo.... He left house in hurry...

Meanwhile

Jungkook talk to guards but they don't know about her..... Jk is looking for her like a crazy man..... He is running in heavy rain and went to yn house and her mom told him everything.....now where he can find her....he is coughing and burning in fever but still not stop..... He call yoongi....

On call:

Jk- hyung did you find yn.....

Yoongi- kook are you okay... your voice...

Jk- i am fine..... Just tell me where is yn... I want her....

Yoongi- i recently hacked road footage and she went to a Seoul with her friend..... and ...

Jk- okay... Hyung I'm going to Seoul bye....

Yoongi- kook no.. there is a thunderstorm and it's not sa......

Jk cut the call and drive towards Seoul....jk calling lily but she is not picking his call...

Jk driving car fastly and he is shivering because of coldness

Jk driving car fastly and he is shivering because of coldness..... But his mind only thinking about his love.... He want her..... His vision become blurry and his car turn to other side and hit with lamppost...... Smoke is coming out of car.....jk head is bleeding....and he whispered...

Jk- love... Don't leave me.....😭

And tear fell from his eyes and he he faint...

In Seoul

Lily is in hospital because yn condition is not good.... She has fever.....

Dr- don't warry now she is fine......and feed her when she wake up.... it's not good for baby....

Lily nodded and she looked yn who is laying on bed and wire is connected with her hand.... Tear fell from her eyes.... Suddenly her phone ring and it's jungkook.... Lily again look at yn and then phone.... Jk is calling her again and again.... lily switched off her phone......

Lily- you don't deserve her jungkook....

You cheater and i will make sure you will not meet yn again...

Question of the day: what will happen next?

Do you think lily is bad or she took a right decision?

_________

Please vote and comments or otherwise spiderkook will bite you🤣🤣🤣

Thank you 💜💜