chapter 15

In past

Y/n and jungkook enter in party hall while holding hands. Everyone looking towards them with adorable and jealous expression. But love birds ignore them and went towards their friends. Lily saw them and said.

Lily- finally,the power couple of campus is here.

Y/n blush and jungkook kiss y/n forehead. Then they greeted everyone. All people busy in their on business. And our love birds are sitting far from others because Jungkook don't want anyone lustful gaze on his y/n.

Jungkook- love, let's go home.

Y/n- kookie we just arrived here and now you telling to go back.

Jungkook- I want my reward.

Jungkook smirk and y/n hit his arm.

Y/n- control yourself. Other wise no reward.

Jungkook sulk and y/n walk towards lily. She didn't know that someone gaze already stuck on her body.

After sometime Lily got a call and went outside to attend call. Now y/n is standing alone.

?- hi, if you don't mind may i join you.

Y/n look towards source of voice and saw mark ,the captain of football team. Before she denied he sit beside her.but y/n create some distance between them.

Mark- do you want some drinks?

Y/n- no, i don't like drinking.

mark- so juice. Let me bring for you.

And he went from there. Y/n look around for jungkook but he is not anywhere to see. She get up but before that Mark come with drinks. He gave her juice. Y/n awkwardly smile and take the glass and sit again.

so hot in this dress.

?- why not She is my choice?

They look back and saw jungkook. He is glaring towards y/n and she gulp.

 He is glaring towards y/n and she gulp

Y/n in mind- tonight you will dead y/n. Please god save me from this handsome and sexy man🥺.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In present time

Y/n went towards clients and greeted them then sit on chair. She is talking with their clients, ignoring the fact that someone looking towards her with loveable look.

Mr.kang- well,i will be greatful to doing business with you both.

Y/n- thanks mr.kang.

Mr.kang- actually i have request for you mr.jeon.