chapter 29

In past

Now y/n is going back to apartment alone while thinking how to tell this good news to kookie. She is smiling like a idiot and thinking about how will jungkook react after finding about her pregnancy.

?-LOVEEE!!!!

Suddenly someone shout and y/n turn back and saw.

Jungkook holding a flower and running towards her

Y/n in mind- y/n don't listen anyone when this wonderful man is standing with you. .. everyone told me how much I am useless since my childhood even my parents but i know my kookie never let me down. He is my future and most importantly my one and only love. Now we are going to be a parent and i know he can fight for me with this whole world because I am his world.

He hugged her and then kissed her forehead. Y/n also hugged him back.

Jungkook- i missed you whole day!!!

He said while pouting. Then break the hug and y/n was about to say something when jungkook connect their lips and start kissing her. They are standing on road side and kissing without caring people glare. Jungkook break the kiss and then give flowers to y/n.

Jungkook- beautiful flowers for my beautiful love..

Y/n smile and take the flowers. Then she stare at jungkook.

Y/n- kookie i want to tell you something.

Jungkook- go ahead?

He hold her hand and he noticed y/n nervous behavior. Jungkook cupped her face and said.

Jungkook- love, are you alright?

Y/n- ya, actually i want to say, I. Am p.......

Moonwoo- kook, you forget your shopping bags!!!!

He shouting from other side of road. Jungkook looked back.

Jungkook- love one second huh?

He run towards moonwoo direction. Y/n saw him and suddenly her phone made notification sound. She open her phone and saw a message and her eyes light up.

Y/n- how i forgot kookie birthday is after three days.... Yes that is best occasion to surprise him with pregnancy news...i will prepare surprise for him. Sorry baby wait a little bit before I introduce you with your dadda..

(If she knows this is biggest mistake of her life)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In present time