chapter 25

In past

Y/n is in half conscious. She is watching nightmare.

*Mark- remember that you are just a s**t for jungkook and he don't love you, he just want your body. Just tell me how much money you want and I will give you and in return be my s*** too.

Y/n back away from him.

Y/n- n..o. No. I'm not s*** . And my kookie don't think about me like that... L.. leave me.Don't come close to me. Don't touch me. JUNGKOOK HELP ME!!!!!

Mark laugh at her condition and start touching y/n in wrong way.

Y/n& no..no.please.....*

Jungkook saw y/n condition and start shaking her.

Jungkook- love get up. It's just a nightmare. LOVE!!!!

Y/n open her eyes and she didn't able to see jungkook face so she pushed him and run towards door. Jungkook also run behind him and hugged her from behind.

Y/n- NO.. LEAVE ME, LEAVE ME!!!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!

JUNGKOOK- LOVE IT'S ME!!; YOUR KOOKIE.

Y/N- leave me!!! Don't come close to me!!

She started panic and jungkook eyes felled with tears.

Jungkook- love please. I'm your kookie.. please calm down.

He turn her towards him and hugged her. After sometime Y/n relax and cry in his arms.

Jungkook - relax. Nothing happened. I'm with you.

Y/n again pushed jungkook and hugged her knees while crying. Jungkook try to approach her.

Y/n- N..o don't co..me clos..e to me. Kook..ie i a..m dir..ty. He ma..de me dirty. He touc..hed me. I'm di..rty now...

She is blabbing continually and jungkook watched her

She is blabbing continually and jungkook watched her. He kneeled down in front of her and said.

Jungkook- love, look at me. You are not dirty. You are most purest woman for me. Please don't push me away from you. You know i can't bear that please...

Jungkook come close to her and hugged her. Y/n hugged him back and start crying. Jungkook made her sit in his lap and said some comfort words. After crying hours. Then y/n said..

Y/n- kookie, please remove his touch on me.

Jungkook- what?

Y/n- ple..ase touch me kookie. I want to re..move his touch. Please ma..ke love wi..th me.

Jungkook looked her eyes. Y/n take jungkook hand put on her cheek and close her eyes to feel his kookie touch.

Jungkook kissed her forehead then her eyes and he smashed his lips with her and pour his love in kiss. Both of them crying while kissing. Jungkook picked her up and walk towards bed and laid her down. Both of them make eye contact and jungkook hovered above her and then 🌚la la la la la la la laaaaa.