Dine In Hell

Hyein ruffled her hair, staring at the luxurious wooden door in frustration. Waking Minji up is so scary, she'd rather be chased by a tiger.

Today was Sunday, she was supposed to be relaxing in her apartment, playing games or going to the mall to buy that jacket she'd been eyeing since last week.

And she couldn't understand why Minji liked sleeping here, in a secret room in her office. Maybe she was avoiding Mr. Kim's sudden visit.

Hyein shrugged her shoulders.

There was a loud bang from inside the room, Minji must have smashed her digital alarm again.

Hyein glanced at her watch, it's 5 pm. She sighed and started knocking loudly on the door.

"Leave me alone Hyein" came Minji's hoarse voice from inside.

Hyein hesitated.

She finally opened the door slowly.

The room was dark, there was only a slight light from the half-closed bathroom, the silhouette of Minji sitting on her bed was visible.
"Are you deaf Hyein? Or are my words not clear enough?"
"I'm sorry, I..."

Hyein didn't continue her words when Minji got off her bed and slowly walked to her, "I'm sick of hearing that word." she growled, "Everyone apologizes but they do it anyway."

"You should prepare for dinner tonight." Hyein bowed her head.
Minji exhaled in annoyance, "What time is it?" she asked, "5 past 5 Miss."
Minji headed to her bathroom, "Wait for me on the sofa outside." she said, Hyein bowed and turned around.

Minji closed the door in annoyance.

She stepped lazily into the bathroom, pulled off her tanktop and boxers, and turned on the shower faucet.

In a different place.

Haerin came out of the bathroom, she rubbed her hair with a towel then put it in the dirty clothes basket.
She walked to the bed and picked up her turtleneck sweater, putting it on.

"Where is my pants?" she asked the woman who was watching her from the bed, "Why are you in such a hurry?" the woman asked in a purring voice.

Haerin didn't answer, she lifted the pillow and bed cover, looking for her pants, "Reina, give me my pants." she looked at the woman.

The woman called Reina got off the bed, the blanket covering her body fell to the floor, she approached Haerin and draped both arms around her neck, her breasts pressed against Haerin's chest.

"We can continue our previous activities, you can take off your clothes now and skip that stupid dinner" She licked Haerin's neck, the cat-eye tilted her neck, avoiding the woman's tongue.

"I have to pick up my father." Haerin said, Reina pursed her lips, "Will you be back here tonight?" she asked.
Haerin sighed, "No." she let go of Reina's embrace, "We won't see each other again." she knelt on the floor and looked under the bed.

Found it.

Haerin took her pants, she stood up and put them on.
"Are you dating someone else?" Reina sat on the edge of the bed, crossing her legs, "Or are you looking for new prey?" she whispered flirtatiously.

Haerin's mind drifted to a certain foreign woman.

"Aaahh... You're targeting that secretary of yours, hmmm, what's her name?" Reina rubbed her chin, "Dani?" she smirked.

Haerin rubbed her hair, "No." she said, she picked up her wallet lying on the nightstand and put it into the back pocket of her pants.

Haerin then picked up her coat that was lying on the sofa and walked towards the door, she stopped before opening the handle, looking at Reina, "Goodbye." she smiled softly, the woman propped up her chin, "So cruel Haerin, I was starting to like you." she smirked.