The Perfect Pair (3)

Mrs. Kim took two steps back and looked at Minji and Haerin with an affectionate gaze, "You two are so cute in those sweaters." she said, a wide, proud smile gracing her face.

Minji gazed at the sweater on her body, bright red in color with a large golden Christmas bell in the center, white snow ornaments decorated along the shoulder line to the sleeves and also the sides.

Haerin wore a two-tone sweater, the front white with a snowman family in the center, and the back plain blue.

They looked at each other with judgmental glances at each other's sweaters.

Hanni and Danielle were posing in front of the Christmas tree inside the living room of the Marsh family residence, Yoona taking pictures of them.

Hyein silently giggled at Minji and Haerin's outfits, then turned pale when Mrs. Kim approached her with a green sweater in her hand. Hyein stood up and bowed her head.

Without further ado Mrs. Kim immediately put the sweater on Hyein, who was forced to immediately raise her arms so that the sweater went through her head and fit her body, Mrs. Kim clasped her hands together in front of her chest, "It suits you very well." she said with a happy look on her face.

"Uuh...thank you Mrs. Kim." she bent 90 degrees and straightened up again, her eyes caught Minji and Haerin grinning at her, "Yours looks even more ridiculous." Haerin said when Mrs. Marsh had already walked into the living room.

Hyein looked down at her sweater and was immediately confronted with a knitted giant Santa Claus head that was laughing broadly with red cheeks. A large semicircular HO HO HO was written on the right side of Santa Claus' hat. Yellow deer silhouette ornaments lined the right and left sleeves.

Hanni walked up to Minji and chuckled at her sweater, "You look adorable." she said as she held up a polaroid camera, about to take a picture of her.

Minji's hand quickly pulled the little woman into her arms, "Laugh while you can, I'll punish you later for last night." she growled.

The Vietnamese just smiled and rubbed Minji's chin, "You're lucky that I just locked you in the guest room, what you did yesterday wasn't funny at all baby, it was supposed to be a precious moment for Haerin and Danielle." Hanni looked deeply at Minji.

Minji just looked back at Hanni and remained silent, "You should apologize to her." Hanni kissed the taller one softly on the lips, Minji let out a small snort, "Or you'll sleep in the living room while we're here, your choice." Hanni smiled and rubbed Minji's sweater, she then took a few steps back and photographed the woman, "You're cute in red." she smiled.

Hanni then turned around, she approached Danielle who was chatting with Yoona in the living room, Mr. and Mrs. Marsh were on the sofa, talking with Mrs. Kim. Haerin stood next to Danielle, typing something on her cell phone.

Minji sighed, Hyein went over to her and bowed her head, "Mrs. Kim is waiting for you, we're going to do a family photo."

Minji stepped towards the living room, Hyein following behind her. Mrs. Kim greeted her as the two women walked closer, "Come here Minji, stand next to your sister." she moved Minji closer to Haerin, the cat-eyed one looked at her flatly, still annoyed.

Danielle sat next to Mr. Marsh, and Hanni next to Mrs. Kim, they flanked the three parents. Yoona hugged Hyein's arm, smiling widely, while Minji and Haerin had expressionless faces.

The butler of the Marsh residence took pictures of them, once with a polaroid camera and once with Mr. Marsh's camera. Mrs. Kim also held out her cell phone for him to take a picture of them with it.