Revenge Party [M]

Hello,
author here.

I put the letter M in the title because it stands for Mature.
In general, Mature means graphic depictions of violence; including but not limited to: sexual, verbal, emotional and physical abuse.

I should also add that there will be a lot of blood, please skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

Long chapter than usual.

Thank you and stay healthy.

------------------------------------------------------

"I had to go somewhere last night, it was urgent."
"You didn't even come into the bedroom, I heard you were still working on your laptop in the living room."
"But...you told me to sleep on the sofa."

Yoona turned around so quickly that the contents of her champagne glass almost jumped out, "Where exactly were you last night?" she asked angrily.

Hyein stopped in shock, she then scratched her chin, "That.." she looked into Yoona's eyes gently, "I can't tell you about that."

Yoona scoffed.

"I won't ask further, but at least you can tell me where you went. I'm angry but I'm worried about you Hyein."

Hyein stood up awkwardly.

"And even though I told you to sleep outside I still want you to come and sleep with me." Yoona wanted to cry because she was upset.

They locked eyes.

Hyein rubbed her hair.

Do I have to apologize now?

Yoona closed her eyes and exhaled in annoyance.

This dumb-ass even just looked at me and didn't say anything!

"Don't talk to me anymore." she flicked her hair and left Hyein.
"But..."

Hyein closed her mouth and took a breath.

"You're such an idiot."

Hyein turned her head, Haerin grinned at her, "Stop that." Danielle pinched Haerin's arm.

"Miss Kang, Miss Marsh." Hyein bowed her head.

"Are you interested in knowing how to conquer an angry woman?" asked Haerin.

"Ummm..."

"You'll have to talk to her later Hyein, now get ready, the ceremony is about to begin." Danielle smiled at her.

Hyein bowed, "Thank you Miss Marsh."

"Where is that devil?" Haerin wandered her gaze, and saw Minji talking with Mrs. Marsh. She then glanced at Danielle, "You look amazing in that dress." she said as she kissed the woman on the forehead.

The Australian smiled softly and adjusted the collar of Haerin's suit, "Thank you." she pecked the cat-eye's lips softly, "But I wonder why you weren't the ring bearer."

Haerin waved her hand, "I refused, I was too lazy to stand there. Sitting next to you feels more interesting."

Danielle smacked her arm, "You're the sister! You should be the one in front of there and not Hyein." she scolded.

Haerin just made an unconcerned face, but her expression suddenly changed to shock.
"Damn it! I have to take Hanni to the altar!" she immediately ran to one of the rooms.

Danielle shook her head and headed for one of the seats at the front.

----
****

She walked through the rows of seats of the Kim family's closest relatives and family members. The ivory wedding dress wrapped her body perfectly.