Her Decision

The loud noise coming from the door being closed roughly made Hanni shut her eyes. She opened them only to see Minji pacing back and forth near their bed, her face red.

Minji drove like crazy on their way home, Hanni had to remind her that she was pregnant but her partner didn't care. And finally Hanni just let it go, she decided not to confront her.

Minji was in a state of rage.

"Minji! What's with that behavior of yours? What happened?" Mrs. Kim's voice came from behind the door.

"Not now Mom!" Minji shouted angrily at the door.

"Minji, you don't have to behave like that." Hanni stared at her, she didn't even have time to take off her coat because Minji immediately walked into the bedroom when they got out of the elevator, and Hanni knew she had to calm the taller one down.

Mrs. Kim seemed to have left them as her voice was no longer heard.

Minji didn't answer Hanni, she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.
The feeling of anger didn't want to leave her, and it made her even more upset.

"I want to be alone." She said to Hanni, but she didn't look at her wife.
"I won't leave you, not when you're like this." Hanni approached Minji.
Minji moved away, walking to her walk-in closet, her back facing Hanni, "Please, just give me a moment."

Hanni felt a little hurt, but she didn't want to give up, "Minji, we face everything together. Remember?"
"Yes! But right now I want to be alone!" Minji shouted while looking at her angrily.

Hanni took a few steps back in surprise.

Minji turned her face away again, feeling a little guilty, "Please." She said again.

She had to calm herself down first.
She didn't want to explode in front of Hanni.

She waited.

Waiting for the sound of the door opening.

But there was nothing.

Minji closed her eyes and sighed loudly.
She turned her body around, a little surprised to see Hanni already standing in front of her.

Hanni stood on tiptoe and grasped Minji's sweater tightly, "It's fine if you want to vent your anger, but I'll stay here." She whispered softly.

She moved her face forward, waiting for Minji's response and slowly kissed the taller one on the lips when she remained silent.

Hanni kissed her carefully, and thousands of butterflies flew across Minji's chest and stomach, making her feel breathless.

Minji kissed Hanni back and then pulled her lips away. She dropped her head on Hanni's neck and started sobbing.

Hanni hugged her tightly.

It was so painful.

Hanni cried too.

But she held back her voice, she had to be strong for Minji.

"It's okay Minji, I'm here." She whispered as she kissed Minji's head.

She wiped her tears and led Minji to the bed, laying her down.

Hanni then lay down next to her and immediately went to the side to hug the Korean.

Minji was still sobbing.

And Hanni just held her.

Only silence then enveloped them.

"It's okay if you want to vent your emotions, I won't stop you. But you must also remember that right now there are other things you must focus on, that we must focus on. Our child Minji." Hanni said then, she kissed Minji's forehead gently.