The Vows and The Heirs (2): Treasure

Hyein put the fourth piece of salmon sashimi into her mouth, chewed it a few times until it crumbled, then swallowed it. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. She was standing near the sushi stall, eating whatever the chef served.

Her eyes then scanned the Kobe meat stall, there were still a few people waiting in line, including Ameera.

Hmmm, I'll go there after she leaves.

She then turned around, about to grab a portion of jellyfish salad, her hand stopped when she saw Yoona suddenly beside her, looking at her with a flat face.

"You already ate four servings of salmon sashimi and two servings of Unagi roll, before that you also ate Lobster Roll. Don't you dare complain to me if your stomach hurts tonight, I'll make you sleep outside." Yoona rubbed her forehead, she never understood Hyein's appetite.

It's still vivid in her memory that a few months ago she had to take this giraffe to the emergency room because of a sudden stomach ache. The doctor who examined her said that her stomach ache was caused by the large amount of food that she ate and may not have chewed well, causing digestive problems.

Hyein said she only ate a portion of Tomahawk steak, of course Yoona didn't believe her, only after she threatened to make her sleep on the couch did Hyein say that she had two glasses of Americano and a portion of kimchi fried rice earlier.

Yoona and the doctor were speechless.

"Let her eat, today is a special day." Haerin approached them, a glass of champagne in her hand. Hyein bowed her head, Haerin chuckled, "Take it easy silly, we're not in the office."

Yoona rolled her eyes, "I'll just chat with Danielle." She said as she stepped towards the big family dining table, Hanni was also there, sitting next to Mrs. Kim.

Hyein's eyes followed the deer-eye's back, Haerin elbowed her arm, "Just let her be, we should have fun today." She grinned, "After all, she's so fierce, why are you so madly in love with her?" Haerin asked with a serious face.

"She's beautiful, caring, and although she's fierce, she loves me very much, and she's smart. I feel complete with her in my life." Hyein answered.

A small laugh was heard from the cat-eye, "You're really in love with her."

Hyein smiled widely.
"Wow, even you're smiling just talking about her."

"Leave her alone, Yoona will burn you alive." Minji appeared from beside Hyein, she took a piece of unagi roll and put it in her mouth.

"I'm not bothering her, I'm expressing my confusion." Haerin said.

Minji watched the group of servants marching into the mansion, each of them carrying gifts of various sizes.

"What's that?" She asked.

Haerin followed the direction of Minji's gaze, "They are gifts for Danielle's birthday."
Minji raised her eyebrows, "It looks like a gift train carriage, your wife is so loved by people."

"Yeah, even her father's best friend gave her a private plane." Haerin drank her champagne.

Minji chuckled, "And you? I don't remember you planning to buy her a gift."
Hyein also glanced at Haerin, wanting to know the answer.

Haerin scratched her left ear, "Dani already has everything...I don't think there's anything she doesn't have. I've already given her a gift, which is my lifelong promise in this marriage, that she will have all of me for the rest of her life. And she knows that."

"Very romantic Miss Kang." Hyein smiled.

"I'm sure Danielle must have a return gift for you tonight." Minji wiggled her eyebrows.