Please Let Me In

The humming sound of the hair dryer faintly entered Hanni's ears. She furrowed her brows.

What time is it?

She rubbed her eyes and opened them, the room partially illuminated by the biased colors of the morning sky coming in from between the half-lifted window blinds.

Hanni raised her upper body, her eyes catching Minji drying her hair, the woman was already wearing her office suit. She then took her cell phone that was lying on the lamp table and checked the time, "It's 6am, where are you going this early?" she asked with a confused face.

"I have some personal business."
"Are you going with Hyein?"
"Yes."

Minji turned off her hair dryer and put it on the dressing table, she entered her walk-in closet and took out a long light brown coat sans pockets.

"Your face looks tired, did you not sleep last night?" Hanni got off the bed and approached Minji as she walked towards the nightstand to retrieve her cell phone.

Of course Minji couldn't sleep, she stayed up all night thinking about the Vietnamese ex. She also thought about her attitude towards Hanni, but her feelings of uncertainty were still strong.

She couldn't be around that woman, she had to keep her distance from her.

But she didn't want to be away from her.

And she didn't want Hanni to be close to anyone else, even if it was Haerin.

She was lost- in thought.

Her reverie was interrupted when Hanni hugged her, "Are you okay?" she rubbed Minji's back.

Even after I hurt her many times she always comes back and gives me all her love.

I'm not good for her.

"I have to leave now. You can rest today, no need to come to the office, I'll have Aunt Ma come and cook for you." Minji let go of Hanni's embrace slowly.

"Why shouldn't I work? I'm not sick." Hanni furrowed her brow.

"Just do as I say Pham." Minji left the bedroom and headed to the kitchen to get a drink, she threw her coat on the sofa.

Hanni followed her.

"You have a meeting with a new customer from Italy this afternoon."

Minji poured Equil into her crystal glass and chugged it, "Yes, at two in the afternoon. I'll come to the office before that." she put her glass in the sink and headed for the sofa to get her coat.

"What about the invitation to the board meeting this afternoon?"

"Danielle will help me, Haerin said she'll be in today."

Minji put on her coat, Hanni was still looking at her in confusion, wondering why she had to be home.

"Don't go anywhere, go back to sleep. You are free today."
"What do you want for dinner?"
Minji stopped her steps and turned her head to Hanni, "Whatever you order or cook." she then pressed the button of her private elevator.

"Wait." Hanni trotted over to her, she stood on tiptoe to kiss Minji on the lips and hugged her tightly, " I hope you have a nice day." she said.

Minji clenched her jaw, her feelings were mixed.

Why is Hanni still acting like this to her?

I can't...I can't hurt her anymore.

Minji just kissed Hanni's forehead and got into the elevator.