Giraffe And Deer

The digital alarm on her nightstand rang loudly as the clock struck 7am. Minji's hand fumbled around the desk without getting out of bed, she found the small square object and threw it to the floor.

The poor thing landed with a loud bang and stopped beeping.

Minji moved to her right side, her favorite scent wafting faintly across her sheets. She let out a small growl, feeling the desire for the Vietnamese to be near her body.

There was a knocking sound.

Minji didn't react, she was trying to calm her lower body.

The knocking sounded again.
"I'm awake Hyein!!" she shouted in exasperation.

She would erase that idiot's face record from her door lock so she couldn't get in and bother her in the morning.

She buried her face in her sheets again, breathing in the scent more deeply.

Since Hanni slept in her secret chamber several times she had never changed her sheets. The lingering scent of Hanni made her fall asleep faster.

She lay back, staring at the ceiling. Her morning erection still towered over her crotch.

Minji sighed and got up from her bed, heading for the bathroom.

Hyein was sitting on the sofa and popping a gimbap into her mouth when Minji came out of her chamber.

She immediately stood up and bowed, then swallowed her gimbap hard, her face red.

"Sit down Hyein, continue your meal." Minji walked over to her desk, took out a folder from her desk drawer and placed it on the desk.

"You brought breakfast, that's new." Minji stared at her. Hyein looked down, her face uncertain, she cleared her throat awkwardly, "Miss Seol came this morning and waited in the parking lot of my apartment. She gave me this for breakfast." she said.

A small smirk appeared on Minji's lips, "She really likes you."
Hyein was silent.

Minji opened her laptop and Hyein continued eating.

----
****

The wall clock showed 08:55 when Minji opened her door for Hanni. The woman entered carrying two cups of coffee, and placed them on Minji's desk.

Hyein stood up and bowed to her, "Good morning Hyein, the other coffee is for you." Hanni smiled at her.

Minji stood up from her chair and put the folder on the sofa table, "Sign it." she said to Hyein.
She took out a cigarette case from her pants pocket, "Stop smoking." Hanni exclaimed in a half-whisper. Minji raised her eyebrows.

Hyein bent down to pick up the folder and opened it, she read the documents inside. Hanni noticed that the tall woman's face changed slightly.

"Miss Kim, I don't understand what this means." she said then.
"You've read it and you don't understand? Why would I agree to you being my assistant if you're this stupid."
"You broke our contract agreement." Hyein bowed her head.

"Did you read it completely?"
"Yes."
"Then you know the contract wasn't completely broken, I just revised some points." Minji took a cigarette.

Hanni quickly took the cigarette from Minji's hand and broke it.
Minji pulled Hanni roughly by the waist, "Do that again and I'll take you to my bedroom." she growled.
"Stop smoking, it's not good for your health." Hanni whispered.

Minji laughed mockingly.
She removed her hand from Hanni's waist, "Stay out of my business Pham."

There was a knock on the door. Minji exhaled irritably, "Open it." she ordered Hyein.