All The Weird Feelings

Minji's penthouse.

The man in brown put his medical equipment into his briefcase, he then looked at Hanni, "I've injected anti-inflammatory drugs into all her bruises, she doesn't need to take any medication, I'll be back in three days for control. Make sure she doesn't move too much." he smiled.

Hanni bowed her head, "Thank you doctor." she glanced at Minji who was putting her sweater back on quietly.

Hyein walked into the room and put the package of food on the table, she bowed to the doctor, "Doctor Ma."

The man smiled, "Hello Hyein.", he then took out a pen and a small notebook from his bag. He wrote something and tore off the sheet and gave it to Hyein, "Take this prescription to the pharmacy and apply it to your wound in the morning and at night."

Hyein took it and bowed again, "Thank you."
"I'll leave now, call me if there's anything." he patted Hyein's shoulder and walked towards the elevator.

Hyein turned to Minji, "Is there anything else you need before I leave Miss Kim?"
Minji leaned back on her living room sofa, "Tell Haerin to cover for me for a week. Get the documents in my desk drawer and you can go home afterward."

Hyein walked to Minji's bedroom, she pulled one of the drawers in the desk near the door and took out a large brown envelope from inside.
She then walked back to them and put the envelope on the table.

"I'll take my leave now." she bowed to Minji and Hanni, then walked towards the elevator.

"Do you want to eat now?" asked Hanni, Minji shook her head, "Open the envelope, it's for you." she said.

"What's inside?" Hanni stared at her. Minji exhaled irritably, she closed her eyes, "I need you to sign that document." she hissed.

Hanni felt angry in her confusion.

She took the envelope and opened it, taking out the contents, skimming it.
"Marriage contract? Do you really need this?"
"Yes!" Minji opened her eyes and looked at Hanni quickly, a demanding tone clear in her voice.

Hanni decided not to say anything and started reading the letters. She skipped the front, her eyes searching for the points of the contract agreement.

~ The marriage is valid for 6 months only (extendable to suit the needs of the first party, Miss Kim Minji). ~

~ Both parties agree not to interfere in each other's personal matters. ~

~ The first party (Ms. Kim Minji) provides compensation or non-material damages in the amount of 1 (One) Billion Won to the second party (Ms. Pham Ngoc Han) for the second party's consent to the Marriage Contract Agreement. ~

~ Physical contact such as touching, kissing, hugging is permitted. Further physical contact such as oral sex or sexual penetration requires the consent of both parties. ~

Hanni scoffed, remembering Minji's earlier behavior. The CEO glanced at her annoyed, trying to guess which point made the Vietnamese behave like that.

~ The Second Party will continue to fulfill her duties as the First Party's secretary and attend the office on weekdays or when her presence is desired by the First Party. The monthly salary will still be paid and is separate from the Married Contract Agreement compensation. ~

Hanni did not continue reading, she placed the letters on the table.
"What exactly is going on?" she looked at Minji, to which the woman only replied with a snort.
"Just sign it Pham, you don't need to know what happened."