To Break Down Your Walls

"Let's go." Hanni unfastened her seatbelt.
"No."
Hanni turned around, "Why?"
"Because I don't want to."
"It's Saturday, let's spend some time together. Turn off that engine." Hanni put on her scarf and looked at Minji.

Minji sighed in annoyance and turned off the engine, she then got out of the car.

Hanni smiled.

----
****

Hanni closed the door and took off her coat, "I ordered ramen for breakfast." she said.
Minji took off her shoes and washed her hands, she then approached Hanni and pulled her close to her body, "What's wrong with you lately?" her tone of voice was annoyed and suspicious.

Hanni gasped and put her palms on Minji's chest, "What do you mean?" she furrowed her brows.

"Don't play dumb. Your demeanor is different from the first time we met, and you always take the initiative to make physical contact. What do you want?" Minji narrowed her eyes.

"What do I want? Should I tell you? There's a price to pay Kim Minji" Hanni followed Minji's style of speaking last night.

"Do you think you're funny?" Minji growled in a low voice, pulling Hanni closer, "Tell me how much I have to pay." she whispered, resting her nose on Hanni's neck, inhaling her scent deeply.

Hanni shivered, she caressed Minji's cheek, "Not money, just tell me about your life." she whispered softly.

Minji clenched her jaw, "That one..." she pulled her face away and looked at Hanni, the color of her eyes darkened, "Is the trash I threw away. I won't talk about it anymore, don't you dare to think you can get it."

"But.." she grinned slyly, "I'll say it if you're willing to pay with your body."

Hanni just stared at her.

"My body, my feelings, my heart, you can have it all Minji, but I need you to give me the same."

Minji let go of Hanni roughly, "Don't force me Pham!" she snapped.

Hanni raised her hand, "Okay."

I had to be extra patient with her, she was like a wounded wolf, attacking anyone who tried to get close to her.

Minji sat on the sofa, taking out a cigarette from her pants pocket. Hanni immediately snatched it, she took it to the kitchen, took out all the contents and broke it, then threw it into the trash can.

"No smoking here." Hanni said as she washed her hands.

Minji growled in annoyance and threw the sofa cushion on the floor. The phone ringing in her pants, she picked up her cell phone.

"Yes mother."

"....."

"I'm with Hanni now."

"....."

"We're gonna come."

She then hung up the phone.

"We're going to my parents' house tonight, Father wants to talk about marriage." she said, anger clear in her voice.

Hanni dried her hands and walked over to Minji, she sat next to her and held her hand.

"Let's have breakfast first then we'll go back to your place to get ready." she smiled.

Minji nodded.

Hanni kissed Minji's cheek, "No need to get angry, we will come and behave properly, if you don't like it let me do it."

"As you wish Pham."

----
****

The house was located in the most luxurious housing complex in their area of the city, the width of the street almost equaled the width of the highway, in contrast to the typical South Korean residential streets.