Allies

Minji pressed the intercom button,
"Yes Miss Kim?"
"Dani, tell Haerin to come here, you come too."
"Right away Miss Kim."

She then looked at Ameera who was now sitting cross-legged on the couch, she then glanced at Hyein who was standing near the door, "Sit down Hyein, no need to wait for Haerin, I've turned off the scan system on the door."

Hyein bowed her head and walked towards the sofa, sitting on the other side.

"Would you like something to drink?"
Ameera looked over, Hanni smiled at her.
"Oh finally there's someone with manners here." Ameera flicked her hair.

Minji gritted her teeth, "Don't talk to her Pham.", "But she's still our guest Minji."
"She's Haerin's ex that I told you about." Minji growled.

Hanni glanced at Ameera, who was now also observing her, "Is that fierce cutie your lover?" Ameera asked.

"She's my wife." Minji replied, Ameera immediately glanced at Hanni's ring finger, "That's a pretty nice wedding ring." she said, then glanced at Minji, "You two are so different."

Minji was just about to respond when the door opened and Haerin walked in with Danielle.

The cat-eye stopped when she saw Ameera sitting on the sofa in her sister's office, looking at her with sparkling and seductive eyes, "You look amazing as usual." said the Arab woman.

Haerin's anger immediately peaked, "Why the fuck is she here? What else does she want??" she growled in a low tone, she hugged Danielle's waist and pulled her close to her body.

Ameera noticed the action, she then stood up and approached Haerin, her eyes looked at Danielle and observed her carefully, she then grinned.

"Not bad." she said while glancing at Haerin, "Was she good at sex? You liked a wild woman in bed, didn't you? Like you used to tell me when we were alone together." she laughed flirtatiously.

Danielle's mouth opened wide.

In an instant Haerin stood before Ameera, her face flushed with anger, "I never said that. One more word from your despicable mouth and you won't get out of here alive, I'll make sure of it." she snarled in a vicious tone.

Ameera touched Haerin's chin with her forefinger, "Why so serious babe? I was just joking." she smiled, "But it's okay to admit that you like wild women, I'll gladly volunteer."

Haerin immediately grabbed Ameera's arm roughly, the woman cried out in pain, "Fucking bitch." she tightened her grip, "I don't care what you're here for, I'll kill you."

Minji's office door opened loudly, five large men in formal suits rushed in, three of them immediately approached them and pointed a gun at Haerin's head.

Minji stood up alertly, one of them immediately moving to aim at her. Hyein quickly moved to sit close to Hanni, blocking the Vietnamese's with her arms and part of her body, she guarded her boss's wife.

The cat-eye did not budge.

"One word from me and they will crush your head." Ameera said, her face showing pain from the grip of Haerin's hand.

Danielle slowly raised her hand to cup Haerin's cheek, the tallest bodyguard changed his aim to the Australian's head.

Ameera said something in her language, still locked eyes with Haerin. The bodyguard returned his aim to Haerin's head.

"Haerin, let her go. It's not worth it." she whispered, Haerin glanced at Danielle but still did not let go of Ameera's arm.

Minji looked at Haerin nervously, that idiot cat, did she want to make them all die here?