-Lacuna-

Mangata Súton

My readers, I believe, are entitled to have a choice. They've been doing so great.

Hmm.

You deserve it, but do you? In that case, keep reading if you believe you are, but make sure to adhere to the rules. Be smart and avoid being a person with intellectual disabilities like one of my characters who ends up dying because they do not possess brains.

You, of course. Uh uh. The person who is reading this. I have a gift for you. Make your own judgment after carefully reading it. Best wishes.

Even in your life's darkest chapters, there can be an idyllic end. Set free and harbor the illusion that life is simple. The answer is for you. Fight for your fairytale's simplicity of plot.

-Lacuna:Saorsa, is for you.-

Justice has been revealed. In the end, the rotten one must be displayed. Teamwork is everything; one is nothing. The heart is the core of existence; the mind is merely an element of it.

-Lacuna:Wynorrific, is for you.-

The perpetrators are the people. The most chapters are the unpleasant ones. True darkness has its own beauty. The reassuring fact is that we have been wounded. Death is a happy finale.

-Lacuna:Merikh, is for you.-

Never read in order. All you have to do is read your selection. But It's up to you, though, if you're greedy and want everything. Just like me.

-Mangata Súton