✧ 𝟎𝟎𝟑: ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇs ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟎𝟐: ᴇxᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇs

- ˡᵃⁿᵈᵒ'ˢ ᵖᵉʳˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉ

LANDO NORRIS was now talking with DANIEL RICCIARDO. They were talking about the weekend when Lando received a notification on his phone? He took it out of his pocket but when he turned on the phone he remarked that the wallpaper was not the wallpaper on his phone at all.

That's when he knew.

He swapped phones with Maisie. He immediately remembered when they bumped on each other earlier and their phones dropped on the floor.

Lando sighed in annoyance and Daniel looked at him confused, with a questioning look.

"i accidentally have Maisie' phone, and she have mine"

"oh, how?"

"we both dropped our phones earlier and i guess we took the wrong phone. But, now i don't know what do to get it back? i need it"

"she has a password on her phone?"

"yeah? who doesn't have a password on their phone?"

"i don't know but we never know!"

"okay? now tell me how am i going to do?" Lando asked frustrated and started to think about an idea, but it seemed like Daniel found one first

"i can call your number with my phone and if it respond you'll tell to maisie your password and she'll tell you hers, then you can both meet again for your phones" Daniel shared his idea

"yeah good idea! give me your phone"

So that's what Daniel did...

⁻ ᵐᵃᶦˢᶦᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉʳˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉ

ON HER SIDE, MAISIE was in her hotel room. She was watching a youtube video, half-asleep but she got distracted by her phone ringing, so many notifications. She got up from the bed and took the phone on the desk but saw the wallpaper and it was a picture of Lando and his family probably.

Maisie was now confused, why did she got Lando's phone? Then she remembered when earlier they both dropped their phones, she sighed thinking of how she could get back her phone, she needed it.