✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟎: ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟎: ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟎: ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ

MAISIE was in her hotel room, she was looking at her open suitcase. Searching for the dress she should wear for the new year tonight.

They were going on a yacht, in just 2 hours. Max, Maria and Lando were obviously going but also some drivers and their girlfriends. Maisie didn't really knew who was going to be there but she knew that many people were going to be there.

Anyway, after thinking about what dress was perfect for tonight she decided to wear the dress she brought the other day with Maria. The long, light, white dress with very thin straps..

She showered just after she put her makeup-on. Not a lot but but still more than usual. And once the makeup finished she put on her beautiful dress. She silently walked over the mirror and examined herself.

"i look pretty" - maisie said to herself

She loved wearing dresses. She felt pretty wearing them, she had confidence in herself.

Anywho, once everything finished Maisie took her purse with some important things in it and got out of the hotel room. Downstairs, in the reception she met Lando, Max and Maria..

"ria! you are so stunning!" Maisie exclaimed as she approached her friend

"did you saw yourself? like- oh my god" Ria complimented back her friend

And they all four got into the cab they commanded to arrive at the yatch about 20 minutes later..

Once in the yatch they said hello to everyone already present and they all sat around some tables.

"daniel! oh my god i missed you" Maisie chuckled and quickly hugged him

"maisie! i missed you too!" he smiled, like approximately every-time..

"since when are they best-friends?" Max chuckled

"since i don't know when actually" Lando spoke looking at his two friends

"since i know he exists" Maisie responded

"and since i know she exists" Daniel added

Then they started to talk, about random things.

"how many people did you invited lando?" Maisie asked as she saw all the person still coming in the boat.