✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟔: Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Gᴀʟᴀ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟔: Bɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ Gᴀʟᴀ

"Hey!" Maisie exclaimed, a smile on her face

"hey, how are you?" Lando asked her, also a smile on his face

"i'm great thanks but i should be asking that to you! how are you?"

"i'm fine. I'm going back to the hotel soon, i just have something else to do" He told her "and so, you watched the race?"

"of course i did. I know ninth is not the best result but you at least got 2 points and i'm stil proud of you"

"thank you"

"don't thank me, i'm her for that" She told him,
with a reassuring smile on her face

And they quickly moved on to another subject

"and so, you're ready for tonight?" Lando questioned his girlfriend.

Tonight Maisie was going to her mom's birthday gala.

"i don't know if i'm ready. I don't think i'am but i have no other choice" She answered "i hope i at least will talk to Noah"

"when is it again?"

"8"

"you already prepared your outfit?"

"If it were up to me, I'd come in jogging, but it's not up to me, so I'm going to wear this dress" Maisie declared as she took the dress form her wardrobe and showed it in front of the camera "you think it's a good outfit?"

"yeah, you will look so good with this outfit" Lando honestly commented and the girl immediately smiled hearing this, "you gotta send me pictures when you'll wear the dress" he added

"of course, don't worry about that" She chuckled and after a like a second of silence she spoke again "i'm scared. What if it goes wrong?"

"and what is it goes great? and if you don't want to go you really don't have to"

"well-"

"i know that your mom told you that you don't have any other choice but if you really don't want to go you don't have to. She's not going to force you"